What do you hate most about World of Magic?

Bro after the bug fix can vetex just release the new update i don’t give a fuck about the other things

i hate that there are no ponys

1 Like

early game

• stamina sucks
  • no customization
  • grinding sucks
  • combat sucks (or just in general)
2 Likes

lemme tell you a story

once upon a time there was a pvp master
but he had bad ping
terrible PING
OMG

3 Likes

I know the game’s in early stages, however I wish vetex expanded the enchanting system and made it better. Another thing I dislike about World Of Magic in its current stage, is how slowly one can level up, because finding quests can sometimes be incredibly ridiculous.

2 Likes

I laughed at this for like 20 minutes lmfao
@Pedro

2 Likes

the fact that ash doesnt have a DoT

too bad they arent

First of all, the sun IS plasma, second of all, Fire is sometimes a plasma aswell.
Now for the finale.
Yes lightning is technically plasma BUT that plasma is created by electrons quickly moving from point A to point B.
The part that makes lightning deadly isnt the fact that it creates plasma as this plasma dissipates just as quickly as the lightning dissapears, its the fact that youve got millions and millions of electrons (AKA Electricity) moving throughout your body, entering your heart and causing cardiac arrest. (Your heart stopping)

Alchemists have a cauldron, but sell no potions

3 Likes

fire isn’t a plasma, it’s a chemical reaction.

1 Like

The flame is the visible portion of the fire. Flames consist primarily of carbon dioxide, water vapor, oxygen and nitrogen. If hot enough, the gases may become ionized to produce plasma.

1 Like

and a chemical reaction can produce a plasma my guy. Go back to chemistry class.

1 Like

Yea it can turn into plasma under specific conditions you really didn’t have to tell me that

I really don’t think lighting paper on fire makes plasma though

1 Like

These “Specific conditions” is just if the fire is hot enough, that really isn’t “Specific”.

But you said that fire isn’t a plasma, did you change your mind?

1 Like

no because plasma is a state of matter, while fire is a chemical reaction. Nothing I said in my statement is wrong so I have no idea why you’re spewing all this information into my face

1 Like

A chemical reaction can produce a state of matter FYI. Ever mixed vinegar and baking soda? That causes gasses and neither vinegar or baking soda is a gas.

1 Like

And plasma is barely a state of matter, its a supercharged gas with a few different properties.
This is, for example, why we arent taught in school that plasma is a state of matter.

1 Like

Yeah ok

1 Like