What do you hate most about World of Magic?

Stop calling fire a plasma then douchebag

Im saying fire can produce plasma mongrel

youre exaggerating things and changing the meaning of what im trying to say

yeah you never even IMPLIED that fire was a plasma

of course

Fire is a plasma under the right circumstances is what i meant, what you were trying to say is that fire is NEVER and cannot EVER be a plasma.
That was the wrong word choice on my part

Because it can’t.

Fire isn’t an object, it’s a reaction.

Unless you want to call plasma a chemical reaction, fire can’t be a plasma. Sure it may ACT like it as in the example you have specified, but it can not BE a plasma

Have you not been listening at all during our argument? Just because something is a reaction doesnt mean that it cannot be an object, ive shown you several examples of a reaction creating a state of matter such as the fire-snake experiment or the baking-soda and vinegar volcano

Youre still keeping the argument of “Reactions cant produce objects!” But its just not true! when will you realize that even a toddler understands how a vinegar volcano works

Oh ok let’s call the act of sulfuric acid eating through wood an object then, you happy now?

reactions can’t produce objects? wtf are you talking about

Watch this for once in your life

tf are you trying to prove there’s literally nothing in that video that is relevant to the conversation

The PERIOD is too short. In full support of oxidizer, the ions would just react immediately. the Plasma you mean only presents when the electron is transferring between redox reaction. The ions are present also does plasma, but it is to short we don’t consider them as a plasma.
Plasma means a substance exists in a state where electrons can move freely without the control of the electrostatic Force in between nucleus. but within the combustion, When the redox is done, electrons can no longer move freely and they can only present in the electron shells. Thus, they do present in a very short period but we don’t consider them as a plasma in a sight of macrostructure.

and please this is just a game.

Toxic guys who use multi blasts on you in close range with just saying ‘hi’
i cant judge a person with rep

Literally anything that you can touch, hold, anything that exists and isnt fiction is an object my guy. Even humans are objects even if we dont want to be.

Bro what are you even talking about anymore

are we talking about fire not being plasma or are we talking chemicals merging and reacting to create different substances, make up your mind bruh

And that video literally disproves your point but you dont realize it.
You said that chemical reactions cannot produce a state of matter AKA an object.
What is this reaction producing?
A state of matter.
An object.

Oh yea they can be annoying at times lol

Nice i would be the first one to touch a alien :stuck_out_tongue:

A state of matter isn’t an object
LOL