What do you hate most about World of Magic?

no a state of matter is either solid, liquid, gas or plasma

saying you’ve made a state of matter would be like saying you’ve discovered a ب̶͎͂̔ق̵̢͈̲̰̠̹̻̩̱͙̜̭̿̆́̑̂͊̔̊̈̍͂̃͛̏͘͜ث̸̨̨̖̻̩̣̥̯͎̖͉̟͔͍̇͛̇̔̈́̑ ̵̢̧̦̬̜̤̺̿ق̴̛̩͈̩͍̠̼͓̦̿̇̿͌̏́̈̀̈̚͝͝ع̶̬̬̩̭̤̖̺̤́̉͆͗̒̇̾̿͗̓ل̵̛̛̙͈̳̗͛͑̈́́́ ̴̢̛͕̺̺̻͉̻͕̼̼̱͆̀̊̔͐͂ͅق̷̢͓̻̩͉̺̜͉̞͙̀̒̍̏̀͒̓̾̿̊͑͋͐͌̎͝ͅء̷̧̢̭͈̤͈̫̮̳̱̳̼̪̈́̏͊̇̉̿̔̋̅́̏̇̐̚͝

Youre thinking about the DEFENITION of fire, were talking about the FLAME. Youre taking things too literally

No we are talking about combustion here, not the flame. the flame is a part of the combustion process, and this point is completely useless

Are you not listening to what im saying? Saying “I produced state of matter!” Is saying “I produced either a solid, liquid, gas or plasma!” AKA MATTER!

The flame is the visible part of fire, not part of the combustion process

Well that is theoretically correct, if you assume everyone around you is able to understand your broken and reworded scientific terms to fit your agenda

Mother Mary
fire is not a matter
matter must contain at least a nuclei
fire is combustion
it is a reaction
reaction is not matter
oxidizer and reducer is matter

facts :pensive: facts again

holy shit flame IS fire

What grade are you actually?

did you learn redox

Ima immediate stop if you don’t

Reaction is not matter but it is caused by matter, and can produce other matter,
burning is combustion.
a flame is a hot glowing body of ignited gas that is generated by fire.

This still doesn’t mean that fire is a plasma, or a state of matter by itself

You’ve run out of arguments, just give up

you said the same thing previously and i apologized for my mistake, I didnt mean that fire LITERALLY was plasma.
If anybodys run out of arguments its you.

May I once again repeat that the period is too short we don’t consider them as a plasma at a sight of macrostructure

Alright now problem solved

what source is that from?

Let’s done rn

Ask teachers they knows

ever heard of source critisism? if this is just your own words and youve got no sources then I cannot believe that what you are saying is true.

When the hell did you apologize for your mistake?

And why the hell would you apologize if you intend to keep on going with your bullshit argument?

And yes, you did mean that fire was literal plasma, scroll up.

You’re the one taking 3 hours to reply with a 2 sentence half assed argument at this point, not us.