What do you hate most about World of Magic?

funny how I told this to him like 6 times before and he just kept going :pensive:

by the way you ever get 20 blasted by a wind captain into a wall

never did i state that fire is always a plasma retard.
sometimes
under the right circumstances
I already apologized about the “but you said fire isnt a plasma,” part as it was the wrong word choice on my part.

now I don’t know what the fucks wrong with you, you keep going on and on about not wanting drama when you literally start drama when its been over for fucking ages

nope- I don’t wanna hear it, shut the fuck up, I posted it like 5 fucking minutes ago it says right here

ah yes you’re calling me aggressive when you say ‘‘fuck’’ like 3 times a publicly say that you think there’s something wrong with me

awesome :clap:

ok but have you ever been 20 blasted by a wind cap into a wall that shits terrifying

I never said fuck or anything along those lines in the message i sent previously and you replied with this.
now fuck off moron i dont get why you wanna restart this drama and put all the blame on me

yea because you restarted the argument and added unneeded detail to everything

damn bro now you’re calling me a moron and that I should fuck off god damn how polite of you

nope
also, @Spider_Language
for fucks sake stop it the constant replies are keeping this stupid fucking convo awake this isn’t funny anymore

lol when you get 20 blasted into a wall by a wind cap you’re just dead, you literally can’t move because of the knockback

just tell pedro to stop being a dick and trying to start drama with me when i dont even know who teh fuck he is or why he hates me.

bro in the beginning I didn’t even reply to you that’s the worst part, you just barged in and restarted the argument

can we not have this argument

its annoying as hell

yes please can we not have this argument for the quadrillionth time

youre the one who decided to start it all over again with

when you could’ve just as well left it as it was because this drama was over ages ago.

so? youre still bringing up past drama which is just completely unnececary.

https://streamable.com/xqwavy

ohhh kay guys…relax

fortunately, not yet. is a 20 barrage from wind a complete stun lol

you basically can’t get out and when you get smacked against a wall there’s just no hope left