What do you hate most about World of Magic?

I know.

Which is why I said there’s no fix.

no martial art yet T^T

i HATE THE FINES I JOIN THE GAME AND INSTANTLY GET A 1 DOLLAR FINE LIKE IT’S SOME FEE FOR JOINING THE GAME

Of course, once this game starts building up after release it will get far better because of the dedication and passion towards this world we can see from the developer, but holding back on criticism just because he’s one person hurts more than it helps. Of course, the rage and emotion in some of this criticism can be omitted, but valid criticism is valid criticism, all we want is for this game to become the best it can be, and holding anything back, leaving any problem unaddressed, only makes it harder for developers to make that game better, no matter if you are one person or a hundred.

Late reply but your points with bandits are shit.
My level 10 plasma user managed to kill an entire level 30 camp of Sea Bandits that had bows and daggers pretty easily. I think you’re just shit imo. No offense induced.

you can’t tell me you didn’t cheese them lmao

and if you did, my point still stands, you’re either at a disadvantage (if you fight fair) or an advantage (if you cheese them).

There’s no inbetween.

absolute truthpost

The inconsistently of destruction physics. One building goes down with a crumble and goes to the ground, another you have SEPERATELY hit each and every corner in order for it to actually be destroyed. It sucks.

1 Like

I did not cheese them. Dodging daggers and arrows are easy af.

then show proof of you either defeating them without dying ONCE

or explain in detail how you destroyed ‘‘an entire bandit camp of lvl 30 bandits’’

there was probably only one bandit there wasn’t it
edit @ADINIZ (tagged wrong person

not to mention tiny blasts destroying buildings that don’t take any visible damage

what? I said destruction physics, some structures you can topple (bandit towers, houses, bridges, etc) quite easily and others you have to legit go to every wall, ceiling, roof and floor (abandoned structures). You’ve completely missed the point here?

well those aren’t counted as structures by the game, they are just… ‘’’’’‘terrain’’’’’

i think you replied to khidorahian when you meant to reply to inverted_inverted_ad

OHHHHHH that makes more sense.
Also another thing, stamina and just general travel time.
Hoo boy i cannot wait to get a horse.

oh I actually did apologies lmao

o yea

1 Like

gameplay come before realism man

Bro its 1 crown…

Well if you have like 800 crowns 1 crown turns into 167 crowns