What do you hate most about World of Magic?

Well I was implying you were using blasts, but anyway.
Yeah I guess it’s fixed with beams now.

1 crown that I CAN USE TO BUY A NEW ITEM

I hate the discord server. I try to get some advice and I get pinged with cum magic. The people in there either act like actual 12 year olds are are mentally Ill.

3 Likes

Hey man, I created an account just to reply to this; I totally feel you on the rng, when you are dealing with such small numbers it’s a pain in the ass. I’d like to point out though that you are not statistically supposed to get a full set even in 9k fish. 1/2000 chance is not the same as you get a piece every 1/2000 catches. And I feel like a lot of people miss this difference. Good how to calculate the chance of something happening if x happens several times to get a feel for what I’m saying. Basically, the complaint is valid, the math is not.

1 Like

They’re exactly 12 years old
That’s why I hate getting into competitive discord server, Those kid think they are God in every single game but for god’s sake which god is this kind of ignorant and bad temper
join some currently neutral servers, at least stupid kids seldom present.

can any mod copy this threat and put it into suggestions lmao

So tru tho…,…

bro this the only game on entire roblox with npcs that move and sleep,maybe them have some things to do on some update or idk

Ah yes, another wise post by Pedro.

I’m just jealous you get more attention with the nerfing npcs part than when I said it, people just go “but I thought you were the best paper”.

cause what I want is not a nerf but a change to how they work, you worded it as if they were too hard to kill, while all they are is they aren’t fun to fight against

I see, that’s true lmao. You should make your post a suggestion :+1:

You could use my post as a reference and make another suggestion since I might get suspended again lmao

Bro… how’d you get suspended.

I might get suspened (with another guy as well) since we kinda started going off on each other, my point was his idea was stupid, risky and might not even work, and his point was that it worth the risk or whatever, I’m not gonna name give names

but before I got suspended for lashing out on someone who didn’t have any arguments left and proceeded to call me a troll and using that excuse to leave the argument without admitting defeat or even silently changing topic to something better

Rip, well I got toxic a few times and all I got was a flagged post. And sure, I might make a suggestion about npcs.

le epic, btw I’m too lazy to make it myself, maybe I’ll just copy my post in there lol

Alr I did it, let’s go

Aight I can finally respond. First of all, no. I’m not making you a video just to prove a point in a stupid conversation. If you’re that try-hard to win an argument, go ahead.

True lol, kind of glad I accidentally got banned from it.

create cum
sorry