What is the coolest fire magic?

Based on which you think would be the coolest or the best. (Best, excluding Promethean flame, this due to its removal)

I’m expecting Everyone to say inferno

2 Likes

blaze (does it even count)

1 Like

the one that burns.

I mean, I should have rephrased it to just best fire magic but sure y not

well temperature wise normal fire is the coolest fire :nerd_face:

Sun magic

1 Like

Darkflame

If i gotta rank them it would be

1. Darkflame (no im not edgy it just sounds badass)
  2. Scorch (looks epic)
  3. Sun (if it counts)
  4. Flare
  5. Inferno
  6. Blaze
  7. Ethereal Flames
  8. Fire
  9. Pheonix
  10. Promethean Fire
5 Likes

Phoenix

ofc you’d say that.

1 Like

phoenix, inferno, or scorch

1 Like

Definitely Inferno or Sun.

I’ll rank them by how hot I think they are
This will be in tiers and I am assuming the base magic fire is being used to its fullest mastery

7th layer of hell: Inferno
Hellfire: Promethean Fire
Scary hot: Blaze, Scorch, Sun
Very hot: Dark flame, Fire
Hot: Ethereal Flames, Flare, Phoenix

Ethereal flame is probably hotter than flames, if so it would probably be between darkflame and fire magic. The tiers are also internally ordered. I am definitely wrong due to missing some tidbits of lore.

Also heat does not directly correlate to damage since things like blaze and scorch have aspects other than heat as well

How can inferno be 7th layer of hell but promethean fire have hellfire?? Isnt promethean fire suppose to be all the grand fire curses combinded??

If we’re going lore wise and excluding promethean fire it’s probably a tie between inferno and darkflame

I’m 99% sure yes Promethean Fire is a combination of every grand fire curse but weaker. I can’t remember where I got that from and it might be wrong.

Promethean fire is stronger than all of the grand fires and is capable of doing all the effects they give

is there an iceflame? that would be the coolest fire magic.

No lol

1. Sun
  2. Darkflame
  3. Fire (It’s the og fire so you gotta respect it)
  4. Inferno
  5. Phoenix