What is your favourite new addition being added to arcane odyssey?

out of everything being added to the game, which one is your favourite?

The possibility of a Minotaur x Exiled Art 2.0 but with new characters

on a non-serious note, quite literally notebooks. i am going to love using them for purposes like in dark souls games.
on a serious note, spirit weapons. it makes warden a probably viable build and makes it not sound like a joke build, while also probably maintaining the really cool visuals, just maybe not as much damage as a different pure build.

what the-

1 Like

my favorite update is the game , the full game is my favorite , everything is good , but if i need to be more specific , its the ancient and lost magic.

cooking. I like being able to do support things while not having to actually get support magic or becoming a bard or such cooking is its own thing and if I get good at it ill basically have a buff on me whenever I need it for a bit of farming

4 Likes

Oh i like be a support too! , i want inferno and life magic

i’m drawn in by the return to classic AA type sea exploration, so probably the many mechanics relating to sea travel and its difficulties, like whirlpools and pirate ships. i feel like the dark seas will embody that feeling, so i’m looking forward to going there.

the new map

• A good story
  • stat builds and awakenings
  • Flaunt
  • Sensing
  • Power Slider
4 Likes

oh god yeah flaunting

Mind Magic will be the best addition of Arcane Odyssey

weapons not being garbage

3 Likes

The dark sea and islands.
I love the exploration and the dark sea will contain loot and keep high lv players challenged.

Thank you Vetex and your team for making such unique islands.

2 Likes

I think that stat builds are really cool because they make your character more customizable. Even if two people are the same stat build, they can still be very different because of how they use the features of the stat build.

The fact that it’s better than Deepwoken in every way

You must read the most important article ont his forum : the one of Mind Magic.

Where is it?

It’s at the end of my rp file.

Mind magic sounds cool.

COOL ?!?! It shall be the best thing ever in the game by far.