What lvl would be the Architect for Makrinaos and the Navy base in Nimbus sea?

Coding a whole miniboss and giving it a moveset of spells and a special weapon just for lore seems very unnecessary
Especially when you take a good look at vetex’s lore and see that it has more holes than an American student

I’m personally thinking 400 or 450 depending on where we end off the Nimbus Sea.

Assassin Miniboss coming is a female

Stage 1: Denial

is it confirmed by vetex? Are we gonna have more levels but without story like some people theorized?

The thing is, there’s been planned player titles like Novice and Apprentice that go up to 2000 skill points. 600 may be an odd player cap, but it doesn’t seem like the end of abilities

If it’s on the trello then they’re heavily outdated

True, but that just doesn’t at all seem like enough.

Even with whatever level mrs makrinaos is gonna be, she’ll still be easily cheesed by any build with toxic clouds. Thankfully not as badly as merlot, who literally cooks himself if you have fire or plasma.

The new navy base is called Shieldguard, this might be true or false.

that name kinda goes hard for whatever reason. it could also be their main base of operations given that their symbol is a shield.

i just hope the Assassin base doesn’t take a similar route and name it “Daggerstab” or something.

Shieldguard sounds cool, Daggerstab does not. Daggerstab sounds like a self-insert superhero 8-year old me would make

actually, nevermind, my names were worse

Yeah, it’s true.

It’s called the Dead Halls.

My guess was that Nimbus Sea faction minibosses would be level 400. Merlot and Kai were already overleveled for Bronze at 300, so it seems reasonable not to make another huge leap.

Although, with the new info that Kalliste’s drop ranges from level 50-100, same as Merlot and Kai, it’s possible that Kalliste might be the same level as them too, 300.

oh that’s cool then, sounds fitting for the Assassins and also sounds pretty high-ranked.

The syndicate’s influence in the Nimbus Sea definitely seems very high. Maybe one of the highest?

The main base would prob be in the 6th sea since there is like no faction that is there and and where a assasin overseer is and would be around lvl 1k or above,

I highly doubt that she would be lvl 300 since they each assasin base should get stronger so she must be betwen lvl 400-500

where did you get “there is no faction in the sixth sea”

we don’t even know if there’s six seas planned for ao