Issue Resolved, Mods Shut This Down Please

do not encourage other users to do this, you and those involved can be punished for participating in intentional derailment

2 Likes

:fearful:
in my defense,

mb all

do i affect the forum

On topic, I swear we had this exact conversation a year ago. All we need is somebody going “this place is stale!”

I would pay you 3 galleons per week to be the fartman watcher who makes sure he doesn’t say dumb stuff

i think we’ve actually had some pretty good topics recently, like theorising our own mutations here

i actually think i had a pretty good speed magic idea, you can see it by scrolling to like 315

1 Like

i would pay 4 galleons per week for liu to be the stocksounds watcher who monitors your yapping levels

Yes, you do. And sometimes it is indeed for the worse. You’re chaotic, bothersome, and sometimes full of horseplop. That said, there’s a difference between being gratingly annoying and being straight up toxic to discourse.

1 Like

Fully agree that the degeneracy- and rudeness in some parts- has to be toned down like hell, i saw someone literally using slurs here and… that is not okay?
This is a roblox game- one that children have access to- and i bet that many people on the forum are minors and you behave like that? Really?

Like hell, even if it wouldn’t be a mostly children filled community, who in their right mind would be so fuckin unconcerned with everyone else to post incredibly bullshit stuff?

2 Likes

We have. And evidently it’s a conversation that needs to happen about as often.

that’s too bad :disappointed:

what
can you rephrase that? i dont get what you mean
i hope to high hell you meant ‘saw’ instead of ‘was’

apologies, 3 am brain is not made for spelling, gimme a sec

fixed :+1:

wait someone used a slur? which one?

we don’t wanna hear about slurs on a roblox forum :sob: shut up sock

The r slur a while ago- in such context as well i believe.

For those unaware- r*tard is a slur used mostly against autistic people and in general people with mental issues and is… really quite rude to use.

ah that, yea i don’t get why people use that word

funny enough that word was originally supposed to be a softer word for ‘idiot’, literally meaning ‘slow development’ from its latin roots (as seen in “fire retardant”) as opposed to ‘idiot’ just meaning ‘stupid person’ and now they’ve basically swapped places
ironic from a linguistic point of view

I don’t really consider the forums a supposed safe space for children despite the targeted audience for vetex’s games mostly being teens (13+ if I’m right) especially keeping in mind the old forums when WoM was being revamped (I wasn’t there but I was a guest, so many unhinged users)

A safer space could be tumblr, I believe someone made an AO tumblr for a more chill place to share their art or something.

4 Likes