Which would win, 1 billion lions or one of every non-mythical and non-legendary pokemon?

I’m saying their side of the battle would be the size of China…

Which you know is false information but you chose to ignore, that’s literally what cherry picking is.

Which you know is false information but you chose to ignore, that’s literally what cherry picking is.

But since we don’t see it happening in the games, that would be “theoretical” or “pulling shit out of your ass.” For all we know they probably just wake up and go about their day, seeing to all it takes is a metal ball and a nurse to heal your lvl 3 weedle from Arceus’s Judgement.

still 1 field in which all the lions would be. Or you make the field smaller and have them 5v5 eachother.

falso info? how? we’re following game logic here. You keep mixing game logic with irl logic which just doesnt make sense. Also hows is cherrypicking if its literally all we have.

I mean regardless, the question is “Who would win”, not “Who would die last”

In the game logic itself, fainting counts as loss

Argument ad absurdum is a logical fallacy

Because you know clear cases where it straight up doesn’t hit, if you already know there are cases in which it’s false, how can you positively say it can hit 1 billion?

calling my arguments a logical fallacy without disproving em with any evidence is plain stupid.

Name those cases then, and say how the lions can apply them.

I’d prefer not to go through 225 replies, but you quite literally agreed with a reply saying that this was indeed a death match. Meaning the last to die/not die is the winner.

If all pokemon were fainted it’s not a stretch to say they’ll die. What is a stretch however is saying hitting 5 = hitting 1 billion.

You’re the person who’s required to provide the burden of proof, my proof is in calling it a logical fallacy unless you think hitting 1 billion lions from a single sandile based on it being able to hit 5 isn’t absurd. (In this scenario I question your sanity and leave the argument)

I don’t need to say how lions can apply them since I’m not the one making the case, I only need to mention them to make the statement uncredible, which I have done.

I can’t be the only one thinking that they just maybe weren’t referring to lions or thinking about every possible type/ability scenario when they said “everyone on the battle field”, right?

and so i did. I gave you proof and you choose to use your opinion to judge it instead of just listening to actual pokemon sources.

ah so cuz theres exceptions the argument instantly fails. Sure that would be true if the lions had such exceptions but they dont so it does hold up.

I wont waste anymore of my time on you. Ive got better things to do than listen to someone who only follows their own opinion.

I do the same for you.

Ill just leave it here with the video archer posted. Dc what you say.

1 Billion Lions VS 1 of Every Pokemon - YouTube

This is likely the case, and in this scenario do you think they would think earthquake should hit 1 billion lions

Actual pokemon sources say Sandile can not overthrow an entire pokemon region believe it or not.

Most likely wasn’t something they were thinking about, especially since real lions don’t exist in pokemon

That would be based off of the pokedex. Since you don’t want to go off of the pokedex, then Sandile isn’t limited to lore. Only game mechanics, which don’t deny the fact of all opponents getting hit.

Except there are clear cases they do

Those cases being type, speed, and ability specific.

Still invalidates the statement

It invalidates the statement of hitting every single type of pokemon, not lions.

Going by that logic earthquake never specifies that it strikes non-Pokemon.

under those rules pokemon win

“Regenerator restores ⅓ of the Pokémon’s maximum HP upon switching out.

This effect will occur if Regenerator is the Pokémon’s Ability in battle when it switches out and is not suppressed; a Pokémon that obtained the Ability with Trace will restore HP when it switches out, whereas a Pokémon which has Regenerator but has been affected by Gastro Acid will not. Heal Block doesn’t prevent Regenerator from restoring HP.”

simply put, you could switch between pokemon with this
switching out doesn’t cost any pp, meaning that one could switch between them infinitely given they can tank a turn of lion attacks for 1/3 of their hp

now given that we have this infinite loop, the next step is entry hazards

all you’d theoretically need to do is put down something like poison barbs/spikes/stealth rock/sharp steel then loop till all lions are vanquished

given that we have access to nearly all pokemon, the amount of setup you could pull off would be insane

side note; if the lions don’t have any “dark type moves” then you can also just flip between any ghost type and a chandelure with flame body

1 Like

Literally all those Pokemon but Ho-Oh and Reuniclus get bodied by 5 lions

You’re also giving wild pokemon too much intelligence

And going by the logic of Pokemon moves can’t hit lions: Lions can’t use Pokemon moves as they’re not Pokemon. Meaning they can’t kill ghosts, metal, rocks, Fire, Magma, Ice, Faeries, Electricity, etc. And so we’re back to square 1.

For the sake of efficiency, I’ll just give you the same vid that both Nuclear and Archer have given you.

1 Billion Lions VS 1 of Every Pokemon - YouTube

Have a great day!