Which would win, 1 billion lions or one of every non-mythical and non-legendary pokemon?

i’m saying that 1 billion lions means that not even 1 in 100,000 lions will be directly in contact with the pokemon at the same time. again, 1 billion is a massive fucking number

if the weather isn’t world ending or cataclysmic, then and?
the ones in the back and middle die from travelling across a country? no they don’t; they’re directly behind the ones in front. they aren’t doing any travelling because every lion in the line is either a) fighting a pokemon b) in front of those fighting a pokemon, or c) in front of those about to fight a pokemon. where are they marching to?

ok, ok, so say the pokemon in front were effortlessly wiping out the lions in front. because of the size of the lions, and that the lions can’t move as fast as the pokemon, the pokemon are forced to be the ones to charge forward anyway

Then why is there a food chain in pokemon?
There are very canonically predator and prey systems.

Also in games, you never see them rest so how do you know they don’t just straight up die after?

Mike Tyson is not built like a fucking dragon. He himself would also die from those 4 punches, and he wouldn’t do shit to the majority of mid-final evolutions.

But so many pokemon get manhandled by people

that’s not even related to what I said

it’s stated in sun/moon that fainted pokemon hide in the wild to recover

In what world is running and hiding a victory to you? That’s basically forfeiting

lose the battle win the war, pokemon can still canonically recover in the wild

Lions can still canonically kill sleeping animals, also they’re forced to use struggle if they’re in a battle which by polar’s rules, they always are.

They don’t get punched to death. The humans literally need either special technology that doesn’t exist in our world, or other pokemon to do the work for them. Most of the time its poachers getting 1st stage pokemon anyways. And even then they need equipment to keep it from attacking them.

Most pokemon are 1st stage (obviously)

And hell even a shit ton of mid-stage pokemon get clapped by lions much less 1 billion. 100 million, maybe but you gotta realize how large 1 billion is.

recover like real animals do?
or like literally gaining hp in a video game?

I know how big one billion is, I also know that the game isn’t realistic, therefore a single earthquake from a pokemon is able to hit all the lions. But since you’re so against that very easy conclusion, and want to add realism while trying to stay true to a video game, we’re having this drawn out shit show.

You’ve literally been acting like you’ve seen earthquake hit 1 billion pokemon in game, you can’t just assume it would because you saw it hit 5.
Unless you prove without reasonable doubt that in game, an earthquake would hit 1 billion pokemon/lions then you can’t really state you’re using game logic.

what the fuck is a billionlion

fully recover
in hg/ss, roaming legends like raikou that fled reappear completely restored, even if you by some chance happened to run into them immediately again

The number goes up for every opponent on the field. The move description says itself it’ll hit everyone on the field. Of course we don’t see it hit 1 billion entities in-game cause your device will fucking implode before it gets to 500k.

what’s the maximum amount of pokemon in a pokemon battle in any of the games though?

don’t see any specific distances given here, the most it says is “around”, so assuming it’d hit all the lions is iffy

1 Like

Only says “around” it

If we go by what the maximum number of pokemon on a battlefield is, then this fight isn’t even possible. Also: “The user sets off an earthquake that hits all the Pokemon in the battle.”

oh
i mean, this is a video game, so it’s pointless asking questions like “how far do they have to be for the healing to kick in”, “what’s the percent chance they’ll escape” and so on, but that’s broken af