Who would win, martin or the forumers?

yall really acting like i would let us die

If we have 10 people with life magic (spoiler: we don’t) and that we use the nukes (WoM files), maybe, eventually,

We would make him lose a quarter of his full health

Between Elysium and the Seas, he alone, is the hypermutated one.

wait you guys dont??

i can already hear them cooking up something (for the abyss sea or smth)

martin is in-game not really that tall, also you forgot 1 thing
SQUARE CUBE LAW

i never specified we couldnt-

what would you do then?

Potions might really change how this fight would go. Invisibility would allow people to get close to him before the fight starts. High teir gale potions could be used with the right timing to dodge his ridiculously large aoe. (With enough people, some of them would live) Slowness potions would somewhat mitigate his fast movement speed.

As an additional thing, Martin uses iron leg, which means if someone get close enough, he will try to use m1. As far as I’m aware, m1 size does not scale with level or attack size, so you can simply jump over him when he does it and dodge reflex to the side when he stops to bait him into doing another one. If we send in one person at a time to do this, we could stall him for long enough to allow everyone else to shoot him from a distance.

can confirm :sparkles:

Well if we are counting all forum members then vetex would also be participating, so gg martin

I don’t know man, I don’t think Cataclysm Magic can save Vetex from one of Martin’s Iron Leg crashes.

Vetex can edit his save data to set his level to 1,000,000 and one shot him

just use interchange gel to reset martins stats lol

Waitaminute. I knew you could inflict some npcs with insanity.

But Interchange? Is this real?

it got removed i think not too sure but it would be an op pvp strat if you had and infinite supply

just checked and yes it did get removed sadly along with interchange brews it was like afew updates ago

Whew, was about to be scared, genuinely.

Imagine someone just throws one of those at you in the middle of a fight. You are now defenseless. And the only thing you can do as the 999th Ash-using Assassin Syndicate player is attacking is watch as you get murdered and assassinated

Deserved for joining the AS

I missed two words, whoop. Dyslexia fucks me up sometimes.

when it was in the game, it didn’t instantly reset yours stats, it just gave you a stat reset and you can use it whenever by going into your stat menu and clicking “reset stats” in the corner

i used to hit them with it and when they reset their stats i murdered them without remorse
i was acting nice to them and they thought i was giving them a stat reset out of pure kindness but i was just gonna spawn kill them before they could get their stats back

you’re forgetting 1 thing.

exploiters with kill auras.