Who would win, martin or the forumers?

thats fax

Wax left, we’re done for.

9.8k total users including banned ones but you are not having me believe all of them have a max ao file

Why would anyone make a forum account without even having a max level file

what is the setting. do we fight on a dark sea island? how large is this island

it doesnt matter. i forgot with more levels comes extra agility so martin would be the flash. Maybe the only way you win to an agroed martin is using the armor piercing stat

multiple people with max resistance holding G to keep him in place and distracted

meanwhile a far outer ring of players spam attacks on him

What the problem in just shooting him once, jumping on a boat and swimming away, then just shoot him with cannon fist while he continues chasing you in water?

flat battleground with the occasional structures (hazards such as acid puddles can spawn on battleground)

your boat has to be fast, because according to enemy AI if youre within a certain distance its going to use a ranged attack
martin is insanely fast, and has insanely fast attack speed

but doesn’t martin use fire magic? because that would just turn into steam if it touches water

since when did they?

in that one video where the person who found him got oneshot

thats not martin…

eh
there’s still about a 50% chance that he has a magic which can’t be used in water

Honestly, I think his AOE is bigger than the detection range + your damage range. So you just won’t trigger him without dying.

Most of the forum accounts were created during wom and haven’t been active since

Is Martin regained all his power he might cause me a little trouble

But would you lose?