Why does Light Magic + Aether Magic make an Equinox reaction?

Clashing Light with Aether has the same particles as clashing Light with Shadow. Why???

it might be the curse

That would make sense. His curse remnant has some black coloration, it could be some derivative or primordial variation of Shadow Magic. Let me test if it still makes the Equinox reaction before second phase.

probably a placeholder effect

would be cool if the imbalance of energy created a massive light explosion

:light_magic_var1: + :light_magic_var1: = :shadow_magic:

:confused: :question:

1 Like

EXACTLY

It makes no sense!

bro the amount of b&s mods i have is crashing my oculus link

I mean this is a game where sharks can literally fly in the air and the demonic hellspawn called the navy can swim indefinitely with zero need for rest so from that perspective perhaps it isn’t so weird afterall.

Just another anomaly of the warseas…

I think you mean :light_magic_var1: + :light_magic_var1: :light_magic_var1: :light_magic_var1: :light_magic_var1: = :shadow_magic:

It seems to happen when it clashes with lots of different magics. Does the same with my crystal and metal.

Nope, this is the first phase.

damn, i didn’t even know he used aether in the first phase, i thought it was just light

Nah, look at the symbols. They’re different.
BenjaminBrooksImbuing2

The description of Ethereal Flash also outright states that it is Aether Magic imbued in the weapon.

2 Likes

i’ve never seen his circle outside of the second phase, that’s also a very clear image of the circle

You can see it in his cutscene, too.
AetherCircleAOLowGraphics

moonlight looks almost like white light… pretty…

1 Like

i should really pay attention more

1 Like

Does it with all magics I think because it also does it with my Lightning and Crystal files

1 Like

I dumped some images of Moonlight fighting style imbuements in this thread. They are indeed very pretty.