WoM Remake Playtesting Information

I’m fairly certain that most people interested in playing the remake have already been given access, but for anyone else interested:

Either comment on this post or send me a DM with your roblox username and I’ll let you know when I’ve given you access to the game.

Do note that it’s far from done, and won’t be for the foreseeable future. Many features and designs are missing, bugged, low-quality, or incomplete as of right now.
Make sure to read the controls after you spawn in (it’s on the spawn platform).

As a side note, if anyone would like to help with the development process (building, scripting, ui designing, animations, etc) please DM me with what you’d like to help with, and how so.

Here’s the link to the game:
Game Link

1 Like

misinput

ill touch it when i get home then ill never touch it again

1 Like

Sure, I suppose.
I gave you access.

ill probably check it out

Alright.
Assuming your account is the one in your profile, I gave you access.

once this game gets to where wom is will there be new content? Like the rest of the continent or the Dacian / Auriela Salore fights?

Yes, it is planned that once we get to the current state of wom, we’ll start adding in the scrapped upcoming content as well as original ideas.
Of course, since the development team is literally just myself and one other person, definitely will take a while.

lolwutboipr0

seems cool

Alright, gave you access

can I have access? my username is d3xexec

HiTechAdvanced

@The_One @Figure
Done

thanks

is this supposed to be WoM exactly how it is or WoM but with better features in the end?

First off, the goal is to get it to be similar to WoM. While it doesn’t need to be exact, it should be close enough that it feels just like playing the original.
After that, the second phase is to create original updates possibly based on the old roadmap, but that won’t be for a while.

gotcha

Can you still access the old roadmap?

I remember some of it like:

Ik one of the quests follows you defending some cultures village from the Greek inspired culture in a massive battle but that’s all I remember

Also the Castilians were led by a dude named Sir Rooks, meaning David Silver isn’t actually the main king. Apparently he’s one of the guard captains on Alalea, putting him easily around lv1250 like the other major guard captain

The two bosses were named Dacien and Auriela Salore who would be the second bosses of the story

Story NPCs who will start at low levels and get stronger as people do quests. They’re non randomly generated and there are two for each culture (one for each gender? One for each reputation? Not sure)

Conquerors or Leaders will take over areas. Do enough good quests and you’ll reveal the conqueror base and you can kill him and get his shit. Do enough bad quests and you can reveal the leader base and kill him. While they’re in the area they get to spawn their own guards and their own guard captains there

Shadowboyahmed

JackTheVamp,

Also what do you do to get the game assets from WoM?

1 Like

skoddlez