World of Magic is terribly designed compared to AA

Guilds exist as competitive PvPing, not as a “hierarchy” system. When you make/sign up for a guild, youre basically agreeing to PvP competitively and kill other people randomly. Infamy is how we determine good guilds from others. Dont complain about guilds if you dont like RKing people, because thats how it works im afraid.

PvP is being worked on all the time. Though, its interesting sometimes to see PvP thst is client sided for once. It spices things up. If you dont like PvPing, just dont accept PvP requests. Dont like getting RKd? Equip a full agility set and use it all the time.

PvE is repetitive I can agree. But PvE being so simple also helps much younger players play the game without super complex mechanics.

1 Like

I agree with your statement

1 Like

He’s nitpicking what’s bad about it, so who said I can’t do the direct opposite?

And then it happened.

1 Like

What’s wrong with guilds :fr:

Also wom will be no more in like 6-8 months

This is because wom is client sided which if I remember correctly, is being fixed in AO

a lot of things

then again i’m not the best person to ask this question i have a genuine hatred for guilds and any similar group or gang system to it

I’d love to hear why

shitty guild/group/gang experiences in other games

nowadays i only join a discord group for those things only to leech off of their private servers
i don’t do anything else like interact with the community
just leech off of the private server

1 Like

I mean, you do you I guess. If you don’t like em, you don’t like em. Simple as that :woman_shrugging:

Welcome to the forum.

Apparently, your first post is the 4657287542389574035th rant on this game, which I’m tired of seeing :sleeper:

Nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said by others, and while WoM shines in some areas, it is very flawed. But I don’t want to be reminded for the billionth time when the majority of these issues are being fixed, changed, redone, or outright removed. All I can say is just wait for TGR.

Edit: You and no bannana have a point about guilds and playing together though. AO will add island capturing and actual bounty hunting, however, it may take way more than that to encourage playing with others and gaining benefits from it.

I’m a solo player though soooo ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Oh look another roast on a dead game that is literally being fixed. he probably got killed again and is just trying to take out his anger. It’s ok…we all where bad at one time.

WoM is the example of “Sounds great in paper” but doesn’t work in actuality.

WoM had a lot of great ideas and mechanics that were just not implemented well

a lot of people’s counterargument is either saying wrong or wait for the revamp but that’s why the revamp is happening in the first place because WoM sucks

This reminds me of something

Something Raptor? I forgot

Oh yeah! @taxiraptor

I agree with your opinions in certain areas but not totally

I agree

I agree

they ain’t funny but KDS do be cute

I…can’t disagree. This is coming from a guy who has sinked literal days worth of hours into each slot. I feel like, while I prefer the world of WoM, I think that Vetex is more suited to having a linear storyline with an open world. However, for combat, I can not think of a good way to patch it. My friend has brought up multiple ideas like being able to move while attacking, but ultimately, I got nothing. Guilds are fine though.

1 Like

Clans: Planned expansion such as reworked infamy and other additions. Currently yes its lacking and just for internet points/crown banks

PvP: It’s bad for lack of movement and options. I can’t give a fuck about what mods/other testers say about “no meta” as that’s already bs to begin with. We need lost spells and refined movement to make pvp much more engaging than just aiming

PvE: Completely agree with these points. The random generation of NPCs is good in concept, but theres absolutely nothing that makes one NPC fight stand out compared to another. If reputation had much more benefits/disadvantages, people would have to actually think which reputation to go. It’s still pretty black and white currently as you’re either gonna stay good or gonna stay bad.

me when the game is getting revamped

you got a trello reading issue tbh