You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

yes i know the greek cods and freedrock are canon, but i didn’t know that vetex decanonized the eleven unknowns concept.

I wonder if this affects any of the riddles at all since the Unknowns are not canon anymore?

i dont think it affects any of the riddles. because both are called arcane odyssey Riddles

I’m going to try my hand at a theory. Sorry, this is kind of a large post, for those who read it all the way through, Hope you liked it!

What we Know:

• The dove on the left is Peacekeeper,

• The quote on the left refers to his goal/motivation

• The left side is a Sunset

• The Right side is a Sunrise

What I’m Inferring:

• The backgrounds are important

• The eagle is another character/organization

• The quote on the right refers to that character/organization’s goal/motivation

• The Roman Empire exists in some way (Due to Centurions existing; will reference later)

• The AO character will unite the War Seas through Dominion

• The story will have a lot to do about morality (I’ve heard this but I have no clue if it’s actually true)

There are multiple things that could be the eagle in the minimal knowledge I have, The first thing that comes to mind (for me) would be the relationship between the AA Character, and the AO Character. Their goals, and their ideas on how to complete that goal.

The AA Character seemed to want to do good, and my belief is that so does the AO Character, However I think they biggest difference is how they plan to do so. The AA Character does it through deliverance, while I think the AO character will do it through dominion. Because of that inference I believe the quote from Sun Tzu is explaining that sometimes there are necessary evils, like conquering kingdoms or killing good people, to unite everyone (thus bringing peace).

If Correct Than:

• The Eagle = AO Character
  • The Storm = Peace through War (an example for the symbolism would be the seeming "Eye in the Storm")
  • The Quotes = The way to solve the riddle
  • The Peaceful Sea = The Over-Arching Goal
  • The Dove = A Comparison

For a wordy Summary/Explanation;

• The eagle would be representing the AO character
  • The background represents the AO Char's goal which is to gain peace through war
  • The quote might represent the moral struggles with this plan (Internal Conflict perhaps?) or it could be simply a logistical item
  • The left side (as a whole) is the person they hope to become (This would end up transforming the dove from "The Peacekeeper" to a peacemaker.)

Anyways, with the information we have right now (at least that I've seen), this is my best guess. I hope I got it right, but if not I hope I don't get punished for necro-bumping this riddle. I thought I had it solved since everything seems to make sense to me this way. If I didn't, I hope my analysis can help someone else solve it, whether or not it gets posted.

5 Likes

Necrobumping is fine if it’s within context of the topic

1 Like

highkey forgot about these riddles bro

The second one still keeps me up at night

Where can you find the second riddle ?

This topic is the second riddle

This is the first one:

There was also a World of Magic one on Tech’s twitter a long time ago

Isn’t ichor the blood of the gods ?

Yes, it is.

I wonder if the dynamic of the dove and the eagle is symbolic for the dynamic between the Grand Navy and the Assassins Syndicate and/or it represents how starkly different their ideals are.
The Grand Navy is about creating peace and safety in a war plagued land and the Assassins Syndicate is about eliminating targets and amassing power for their own benefit.
I currently can’t put too much effort into this but I may come back and try to comb through all 1k posts later and construct a better answer.

1 Like

You bumped a topic just to explain the philosophy of a riddle based on a lego game?

2 Likes

It’s on topic and there isn’t a stated time limit to how long this can go unsolved.

1 Like

I was joking.

I’ve just now gone through and screenshotted all replies from tech that are relevant and I now see that this theory is definitely not the kind of train of thought I should be heading in.
I’d also like to note that I maybe shouldn’t use information that was known this year? I don’t know, but Tech definitely gave us this riddle knowing we had the hints to the answer from the past games and the trello so I’ll focus on what we knew back then unless told otherwise.

Tech said that 98% of people in this thread are wrong, so the remaining 2% are somewhat right but still not correct to actually solve the riddle.

Tech has said that tree and Pokemon (especially Pokemon) are closest to solving the riddle earlier on in the thread so I’ll go back and compile all the theories he has shown interest in.
Screenshot 2022-10-30 195744
^ This was before the pokemon comment so I won’t focus on tree’s answers as much.

I remember pokemon, we used to think about the riddles together :pensive:

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll come back to help solve the riddle that Tech plans to send out right before release.

Considering that it’s halloween :ghost:, I’m going to try and solve a riddle we’ve never been able to solve for over a year, that has been haunting us ever since. :sleeper:

It’s definitely poorly done in terms of formatting :frpensive:, I don’t have much experience with that but hopefully it’s readable and I’ll definitely use the power of the edit button to iron out this post based off feedback.
Alright so here’s a little list of what I’ve learned so far based off Techs hints and other peoples guesses.

I’ll try and list all the answers and theories I have at the bottom. I cannot solve this by myself, so if you have any ideas for things I’m missing or just any feedback please reply to this post. :nod:

:mariomug:
First, Tech :mariomug: says this is the easiest riddle of the two he has given us so the answer isn’t too philosophical or complicated. Tech :mariomug: has also stated that these two riddles are part of the same picture but different perspectives, so they are connected. Knowing myself I will absolutely go and choose the more complex answers to my own detriment.

:dove:
Second, the Dove. :dove:
:dove:

The dove :dove: with the olive branch represents the Peacekeeper, Tech :mariomug: has confirmed this. The dove :dove: is shown flying above an open ocean while looking at or in the direction of the sunset. It gives off the vibe that the Peacekeeper is witnessing the end of an age. The quote for the dove :dove: suggests they are striving to secure a space to prepare against either a single threat or a sudden danger that a certain force represents.

:eagle:
Third, the Eagle.
:eagle:

Tech :mariomug: has confirmed that the eagle :eagle: represents Mt. Olympus in some way but not the Gods themselves, as those theories with ichor or gods were shot down. The eagle :eagle: may be related to something or someone that originates from the War Seas, which is where Mt. Olympus is.

The eagle :eagle: cannot represent Zeus, or any of the dead curse users/gods from AA as the riddle is in the aftermath of the Cursebeard war, alongside the fact that Tech :mariomug: has shot down most theories with gods in them. I won’t lean into that as much.

Tech :mariomug: has said that eagles :eagle: don’t solely represent freedom, and so I searched up the other meanings and found strength, courage and immortality.
Meaning that the eagle :eagle: has all or a few of these traits, strength and courage make sense but immortality is interesting as there aren’t many ways for someone to be immortal in the Arcane Universe. The few ways that an individual can be immortal is; to be born a god, be an entity like chaos or absorb a curse.

“Isn’t war always about taking or overthrowing? What is the difference between a dove :dove: and an eagle :eagle:?” This quote from Tech :mariomug: leads me to think that the eagle :eagle: alongside representing an immortal individual or force, is also stronger than the PK. Tech has said that the AO player will be much stronger than the PK which lends credence to this line of thought, although I’m having trouble finding the original message of that.

:poggers2:
The Part Where I Guess Incorrectly.
:poggers2:

I want to mention that I will continually work on making more theories until this post is closed or I lose my mind. I won’t be able to do or say everything I want to at the beginning. :sleeper:

First theory, the dove :dove: with the olive branch is the peacekeeper returning to the inhabited seas to recover and tell the people that they are safe or there is peace, as they have defeated Durza and the other big threats they know of are dead. The peacekeeper is planning on creating a safe space, according to the quote. The sunset behind them meaning an end to an age, and the incoming danger of night.

The eagle :eagle: is something that the peacekeeper doesn’t expect or is a sort of fail safe, and the eagle :eagle: is either a curse user or an individual that is stronger than the peacekeeper, as eagles :eagle: are stronger than doves :dove:. This could mean that the eagle :eagle: could be; the AO player, an assassin sent to kill the PK, a rogue curse user fleeing from the War Seas or chasing the PK, a God, like for example Prometheus, that had been given enough pieces to be reborn who plans on taking control over using an ambush or sudden attack, a strong entity, like chaos and creation, being attracted to the events happening on the planet, the mysterious Order.

I know that the guesses for the eagle are vague, I was a bit rushed in my first pass and so I will start on a list of people who could qualify for the eagle to better find an answer.

8 Likes

Maybe the eagle means Arthur the Cursebeard