You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

I wonder if this has to do with the idea the player character has a 50/50 chance of either being a hero or an evil villain.

Or instead is both? Depending on your point of view.

Due to the nature of the system I doubt so. You’re encourage to either be a hero or a villain, rarely an inbetween.

i wonder what happened to him :thinking:

1 Like

what is that document referring to with PK?

1 Like

PeaceKeeper, that is the main character of AA
But we basically got the left side, with the dove, figured out. We need to look at the right side

And also the comparison between the two sides

me who does not want to contribute nor believes they can contribute :smiley:

everyone can contribute, my brother.

I am a living example of someone who is meaningless in life.

I swim but never really acknowledge it.

I don’t ever try to socialize as often (don’t wanna go super into this one)

my art gets better but I’ve been getting kinda anxious about sharing it (probably looks like horseshit compared to everyone else besides a few other people)

I am literally worthless :smiley:

already by existing in a society, you are contributing. You need to eat, and by eating your parents will pay the people at the grocery stores. Those people can live in their house and eat, because you need to survive.

Sharing art is actually really helpful for yourself. In terms of “negative reaction” you got salty shit people who don’t appreciate the effort u spent on ur art and you got people who give critique (some people don’t like critique). You should ignore the salty ppl or if you are Vetex, you roast them. The critique should be seen as tips, areas you can improve on and stuff like that.

But most reactions in general are positive. You would find that at least 98% of comments are positive

If someone were to make a negative comment about your art, as in actually trashing it, I’m pretty sure other forumers would come to your defense and clown on whoever is doing it. Plus, everyone starts off their art somewhere, so nobody is painting the Mona Lisa 15 minutes from the womb. If you want critiques, or just want to share it in general, then you should definitely do that. Another thing is that everyone contributes to society in some way, whether good or bad. Regardless of that, don’t ever have the mentality that you’re worthless, because you’re really not. A whole bunch of people have had or is currently going through the same emotions that you are feeling, just try to improve and get better the best that you can.

Also, don’t want to be the forum police here, but this is kind of getting this thread off topic.

4 Likes

wouldn’t hurt for a moderator split this into a new topic

@techlevel80 Here is my magnum opus
ty for your patience
:pray:

3 Likes

Lord Elius also mentions that he knows information that could lead to the downfall of the war seas, so that only contributes to the the idea about the eagle being the order

Also Tech said in the QnA he would post a last riddle close to release, I wonder when it’s coming

ikr!

that does not matter rn

never said it did, was just a random thoguht