You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

Then we don’t know if you’ve answered the riddle. Sure it makes sense to you but your opinion doesn’t make sense to everyone.

Maybe we look at dates? Maybe we shouldn’t be looking at the unknowns, and instead major dates in the Lore Doc, that seems decently reliable?

We should try establish connections between these numbers and major events in the Lore Doc, since thats the furthest (date-wise) back we can trace reliable canon knowledge of the AU

didn’t he like quit or something

skittle in his theorist era

Bring an example. What number can refer to lore doc’s dates.

morock’s birthday, knowing skittle

Nah don’t worry, Morrock is a key part for the future of the story (he’s not)

im quite the theologian :pray:

Morock’s birthday actually alligns with the day Zeus had his toes cleaned by an elephent so erm… ???

(lets not try derail THIS thread, because I don’t wanna get flamed by 20 people…)

1 Like

Guys, what do you feel… when you hear 7-3? Seriosly, no jokes.

Maybe there is something you can bind it to?

Seventy-three.

seven dash three
chapter 7 part 3?

I think it means “3” is being removed from “7”
Not sure what it means though

chapter 7 verse 3 like in the Bible

that would be 7:3

let’s say Greeks use hiphens instead

Why the hell one line takes 2-3 days to solve? I tried it in a positional way, in a symbolical way, in a math’s way - nothing fits.

could someone explain to me what you all are trying to solve at the moment? pretty confused so far

Currently I am working on this one. Second and Third riddles are semi-solved or atleast “close”.

Today’s progress.

Any ideas what 7 to 3 could mean? Maybe some events in AU’s lore led to something going from 7 to 3 or smth related to the game?

1 and 2 might refer to hestia and demeter since they were the first and second children of cronus (and olympians) respectively