You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

valence and round table

RIP valencia may she rest in irrelevance :pray:

Ok so,
What if the 7-3 was representing the people the Order experimented on where the MC was?
They were 7 “subjects” in this place, and 3 managed to get free (7 to 3), and since there’s 7 main gods in mythology, each “subject” would be a legacy.

Counterpoint: we don’t know anything official about the place MC, Morden, and Tucker were experimented on

5 Likes

I like this theory

I believe this riddle was published before concept of AO appeard. But even if I am wrong, Tech already confirmed that this riddle is based on AA or even more ancient stuff.

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is a time to cook. Share your ideas, since we are close to solving first riddle!!!

I would also like to hear @Randomness and @PinkButterflyGaming opinions, if you wish to help. You seem to be the best ones at theorizing in my opinion.

Why am I seeing this when it’s past 1 am? (timezones shenanigans)
If this doesn’t get dolved during the night, I’ll try looking a bit

It is 2 AM for me. :skull:

i think the “coming home” part is why ao has odyssey in it, isnt the odyssey just about odysseus trying to get home for a decade?

vetex also said somewhere when ao was announced that it made a lot of sense for the name to be odyssey so somebody’s going home

By the Zeus Dad theory, home is Mount Olympus!!!

I know your geographical location now (I would need to look for more than 1000m2 to find you)

maybe we’re not the odysseus, it could be the thing order of aesir is trying to awaken

You know, Im starting to think that while “Torren” isnt canon, some concepts behind his character got transferred to something else. All his titles got transferred to another character… just a thought.

We’re looking at a new character, but their lore somewhat matches Torren’s old lore, as it got recycled for that character.

Theres been multiple cases they did this I think?

1 Like

If the ending trailed off, you might wanna cross that list of ideas on the fourth line, though keep the analysis on the song. We know everything above is on track it seems.

Yeah you’re on the money here, vetex has said some of Torren’s stuff is for something else

Prepare your tinfoil caps cause I just had a crackpot idea - most of the concepts for Torren now belong to Lancelot:

• The Darkflame Curse was retconned but Lancelot does use another Promethean flame so maybe he had the Inferno Curse instead. No clue if the built-in desire to kill Arthur is canon, but it could come into play

• Mist Walker title: no clue tbh, in Arthurian lore he was raised in the Lady of the Lake’s realm so maybe the lake had mist in it :sob:?

• Kingslayer title: Lancelot’s actions after his affair with Guinevere is exposed do lead to the death of King Arthur in Arthurian lore so if something along those lines happens in Arcane lore I could see him getting that kind of title. Obviously Arthur doesn’t die but maybe Camelot falls? It could be that instead of the whole cheating stuff with Guinevere, the constant whispers of “kill Arthur” from the Inferno Curse finally drive him to actually try to do it.

• Beast-like mercenary with a blade so evil: idk but I found this in his wikipedia page:

which seems pretty beast-like to me. The mercenary part could be related to Lancelot’s stints disguised as the Black Knight/White Knight before joining the Round Table or be referring to his ultimate fate. Not sure about the evil blade, maybe it’s just cause he killed people or maybe he had Durandal or something

• This is much more speculative, but maybe Torren’s history will get recycled as well. The merciless killer and dance of death part are already things with Lancelot. Roland kingdom could just get changed to Camelot where he’d be right hand to Arthur. Could be Hades still controlling him to attack/betray Arthur, or it could be the Promethean curse to kill Arthur that leads him to destroying or damaging Camelot? In Arthurian lore, Lancelot becomes a monk to atone for what he did but in Arcane lore he could become a wandering mercenary and thus connect back to that beast-like mercenary quote above.

Again this is just a crack theory with a bunch of question marks in it considering we know nothing about the Arcane universe’s version of Arthurian lore or if Lancelot will be important in any way. Especially since Warren probably has the Inferno Curse now, so unless that guy’s theory that Warren is Lancelot comes true then Lancelot has to have died somehow (unless he just had Inferno Magic)

Ok but he’s only dead of old age in wom times because that thread is in reference to that, it even says white eyes are extinct after 1500 years of magic energy in the water subsiding

Would a god even die of old age tho?

Old age would mean he’s mortal

Yeah… wait what

Florence thinks that Apollo here is the actual god, but it isnt. Hes actually a human who happened to share the same name, and I mentioned Vetex’s message abt him dying of old age as proof that he’s human. A god wouldnt die of old age.