You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

Wait… the song… “free him”

Like… “free” as in death?

I remember seeing a more recent iteration of his lore, and that Freedrock wanted to die, but couldnt because of his curse.

If 7 comes home, 11 will die?

please
NO they cannot kill freedrock
no way
writers please
please
dont do this to the 5 freedrock fans :sob::pray:

If his character is about a tired immortal who wants to die, then giving him death would give him closure

well what if i dont want him to have closure

knowing vetex it will be like cursebeards death

offscreen and with little to no logic

hes gonna die to a navy marine /hj

Then you’re evil.

Could be erebus, the personification of darkness, i checked the entities older than kronos and no one really fits well.
The ancient threat may as well be a completely made up character

Okay, let me process this one by one (Im doing this analysis in real time)

“How would 7 go to 3 and still recover?”

This means that the number is reduced, the opposite of “recovering”

“It was Hades?”

Tech’s got a point Mortal, youre mixing things up with old lore here.

“Something bad is coming, but there are a lot of monsters in greek mythology.”

Vetex actually hinted at monsters appearing in the story in the first QnA. I thought that was a hint, by the way it sounded…

Seems like he’s hinting that its a monster?

This is weird… what does Tech mean by “change”? What did Freedrock “change”…? From what Tech says here, if Freedrock really felt guilty, then he wouldnt have taken that long to make a decision to “change it”, UNLESS there was no other choice.

Something abt this choice seems to benefit the other person, because if Freedrock did feel guilty abt what he did, by normal circumstances, he wouldve made the decision much earlier. Unless something forced him to wait…

Why would he wait?

Maybe it also has to do with how he needs to be freed? Idk

I don’t like this theory, because this riddle opens only 1\4 of the story, why Freedrock dies in the beginning?

I mean, I can accept it in some special circumstances, but I don’t see them right now.

Wait, it can still foreshadow such.

The song says that 11 is waiting to be set free, but that isnt in the riddle, the riddle says that 11 is standing still, which means 11 is still alive. It can still be about the current story at the beginning, in which 11 is waiting (to be freed)

7 is coming home may have something to do with what Tech said, that something bad is coming

Somebody get freedrock a therapist quick!

With all this Freedrock discussion, it makes me wonder if AO MC will turn out to be his descendant or something, would be wild :laughing:

Us respawning is not just a gameplay thing but part of the lazarus inheritance

1 Like

I can’t remember if Freedrock is one of the olympian warriors or common human.

now i dont know if this was retconned but vetex said before that he did fight in the olympian war
i have no idea which side he was on tho

Its possible the part that Freedrock fought for the Gods in the war is still canon because Tech would mention it in 2020 (some stuff from 2020 may still be canon as things from the WoM era got carried over to AO)

Being sealed doesn’t mean you’re dead. Monsters and Titans are still alive in the Greek Mythology, just sealed in Tartarus

11 is confirmed to be Freedrock, look up

ironic a guy with “freed” in his name wants to be set free. therefore according to my calculations morock is gay for some dude named mo

Yeah but my brain has trouble processing that name == number.
I’m a computer fr

What :sob: