You all asked for another...here you go, Arcane Odyssey Riddle pt. 2

Wait… with how active discussions the discussion on the riddles are now…

I still have access to the old AO lore hub discord server, it was originally created to discuss the riddles and AO lore in the first place. It died down eventually because the server was created even before AO’s Early Access, so there wasnt really much to discuss for lore and people hit a dead end with the riddles at the time.

Should I… :eyes:

the player and peacekeeper are brothers??

or just related

Post the link? Absolutely

Rechecking it now though, the server is kinda completely empty… theres only 4 people including me, and idk who the owner is now. A lot of the basic stuff like the rules are empty, tho it does exist in there.

Well, there is a foundation for a server there. Idk how to set it up now tho

11 is stuck until 7 comes home

Then create a new server I guess

What situation could fit this scenario?

I should mention, that it is still unclear, who did Torren meet on the second line “1 & 2”.

Didn’t Tech approved your creation and chaos thing or I’m making up memories somehow?

I had 3 alternative branches of events, so I don’t know if he approved one of them or the original thought.

Branch 1 was false. Besides, Torren is not sealed, but somehow related to Gods.

I’m yet to get any response but I will tell you as soon as I hear anything

Torren is now 3rd unknown, it seems…

That last line, I think you might need to look at 7-3 in a different angle…

Suggest something. You know some other ways of 7th going to the 3rd place?

Someone will die it seems.

I’d probably say a lot more if I did, but there are multiple times where I noticed you keep steering in one direction evn tho Tech says you’re going the wrong way :sweat_smile:

Oh shoot. I think I mightve been spot on about “death” theme here

7 to 3
7 dash 3
7 minus 3?

Okay, Ill try to confirm something (hopefully Tech doesnt mind)

Unlike you, I dont really have a good picture for the number riddle, but the idea I had about 11… Im gonna give that a shot

seven dash three