You can remove one Magic, Fighting Style, or Weapon from the game. What is it?

nah man is so annoying, just keep yor butt down for 3 seconds and stop zooming to the opposite part

Why did we both pick thermo as the fighting style

I thought we were DIFFERENT

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you could flush out the warlock build users to conjurer in no time after Thermo Fist became insanely far from viable.

The knockback for normal fs crashes and rushdown don’t affect it that much compared to boxing, and even if boxing isn’t THAT much different it’s still basically outclassed stat wise

are you having an existential crisis because the quiz gave us the same mcdonalds nugget sauce

no way light deals more than 150 damage max

Ayyup.

Except it’s not really outclassed. It may be lacking in size and damage but I think it makes up for it with it has the highest speed along with good defensive capabilities. It’s not the best but I wouldn’t say it’s outclassed. It has uses that no other fighting style can accomplish.

Thermo fist in question:

Seriously though balance keeps shitting itself about how light + boxing with 80 atk speed is significantly slower than light + thermo with zero atk speed

Well i don’t really want things to be removed and mostly just reworked, balanced, etc.

But for the sake of the topic, and for the meme, i’ll say what i think needs to go.

M- Fire

This simple concept of combustion is what caused the entirety of the AU alongside it’s obsession w/ it. Prometheus u absolute buffoon, look at what have you done to these Inhabitants.

FS- Basic

Thermo is basically the Buzz Lightyear meme, Ironleg sort of applies as well, and Sailor is just, Sailor. Let them drink Sea Water lest something else funky will replace it… So basic will have to go. Just make basic do the simple punch/kick and then add another FS thats basically an Aura version that favors agility, idk.

Wep- Guns

Now u can’t say “Parry this filthy casual.” at all. (Idk the next best thing was staffs ig.)

Edit:
Shifting my wording around. aaa

Yeah definitely not

Even if it’s not as unique as the other fs, it still can be helpful for new players to learn how fighting style skills work, and it definitely will have usage later on normally, plus it would be an okay option to use if you aren’t sure for a second/third fs because it’s neutral

It’s not to be taken with any amount of seriousness but yea removing Basic would be rather dumb. Especially since FS upgrading will exist down the line.

Yeah ik

Thermo Fist is OUT with the trash

you drink seawater for its magic pollution, enhancing your attacks with it (if they wanted to make it more lore accurate you should be able to drink toxic seawater since it has more magic pollution) and if you wanna know why there is magic pollution, then do some lore hunting, I’m not explaining everything.

I actually just meant to say it has high speed not that it has the highest speed. You can see the sentence structure is messed up cause of that. Idk what I was doing when I typed it.

now for my actual opinion on this subject
M: Lightning
cool as hell IMO, but even with it’s buff it is still kinda worse wind. as someone who has played possibly over 200 hours on a lightning mage and a lightning warlock, light does it’s job better.
Don’t believe me? lightning acranium stuff is literally worthless when light exists. For my lightning conjurers out there, light is just better for imbuement because you are mainly going for speed if you pick lightning. The only thing it has is being a cold and hot magic at the same time (can synergize well with cold and some heat magics, while still being a heat magic itself) which isn’t really useful when it’s synergies are best with cold magics anyway.
FS: boxing
does literally nothing if you don’t block a whole lot and is just reducing your potential damage and combos. At least baller has uniqueness and an actual use.
Weapon: Thunderspear
Literally why would you use this ever. you could use this, or you could use a greenwish staff which is just better. greenwish staff at least has a decently fast projectile with some AOE, thunderspear has a slow projectile with no AOE, it’s like using dagger without using spiraling fury.

Thermo Fist. Do I even need to explain why?

yes please

i don’t know why people don’t like thermo