A statue of the forums

There’s nothing more glorious than a statue to remember your honor, so what’s yours?

I’m making a statue atop a podium and I need your help to finish it :D! Provide a detailed description and picture of your AO character and what they should be doing in their forever pose. If it is relevant, feel free to include some backstory for your character. (A character model of your AO character would be appreciated if you could provide that)

This will be deemed completed when I’ve gotten either 50 Forumers or I lose my sanity creating these.

35 Likes

An example of posting your character could be like:

My character’s name is Kristen Waters, she’s an Ice Conjuror that mainly uses a musket. I want her pose to be like Tanya from Saga of Tanya the evil!
Screenshot_132

End result:

6 Likes

thats bad ass

I can already feel myself losing my sanity from this later down the line…

r u able to do headless characters?

1 Like

Yup just provide all the relevant information

• Image of character
  • Reference image of pose
  • Backstory (Optional)

this is my main man Don, hes a total gangster and if there was one thing he would for eternity it would be pumping iron
this is really cool and i really hope i can be included

1 Like

this is Eric Fallenfire yeah

be cool if you could do him in sword draw stance

also by the way do you take multiple characters or just one?

Unrelated but that 2nd pic is badass

What a chad, Don has been added.
Thank you for having a simple character design :melting_face:

2 Likes

Seems pretty fun, this is my magma warlock Dawn Cinders

As for a pose, maybe a resting pose like this? (despite not being a weapon build he carries multiple guns on him since he likes the practicality of them lol)

a future pressure, gravity, and ice mage (assuming those get added ofc) named sage sage

it’d be cool if they were reading a book or smth

Just one, this way I can actually reach my goal of creating statues of 50 forummers

Now I just have to start looking for all the assessories like Calvus’ crown and Kai’s saber :melting_face:

with the pose,
so the forums can either create a tower or raise another character into a elevated position (or just place someone on my back)

lets make a 70 meter tall tower

my main man tobin (lightning + whatever fighting style i feel like using at the time warlock)

this funny pose

another angle

(me trying to find who asked)

behold, my totally real Ravenna Centurion, Erik Asher
hes an Explosion Conjurer, have him staring at the person next to him with a look of confusion.

for the pose, idk any good reference so any pose is finr

thinking while reading a book in his left hand and has the dagger in his right hand
hercules alto

Choose whichever design you like honestly, although I prefer the guys with boxing gloves and the leather armor one.

As for pose, probably a haymaker from the front or those pepe punch memes or that on Markaplier punch, and if you can add explosion imbue for ultimate funni.

“oh man! i cant wait to collaborate with my fellow forumers and create multi-character poses!”
^ me hours before learning that collaboration is a myth driven by the government in a effort to hide the government fly drones

2 Likes