Add a server age timer and an automatic shutdown feature after 24 hours uptime

Add a server age timer and an automatic shutdown feature after 24 hours uptime https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/f/a/fa050d9a6cf2634240d1760e51515537c3eed674.jpeg
effort 3.555555555555555 18 quality 4.45 20 reasonability 4.857142857142857 28

The Suggestion
In a good handful of servers right now, some of them are horribly laggy even when just joining the game, while others are in pristine condition and has flawless ping. I believe that having a server age timer somewhere in the menu can help out players determine whether the server may be laggy, and possibly an automatic shutdown feature that occurs to prevent servers from becoming even more laggier over time.

Reason to add/change
Just like I addressed in the above paragraph, having these features will help eliminate laggy servers and help players know if the server is in deteriorating condition or in pristine condition. However, the one day shutdown timer should not be an imperative requirement to this suggestion if the main cause of gradual lag is eventually discovered and eliminated from the game.

A relevant comment by vet that ties to this suggestion:

11 Likes

PLEASE

1 Like

YES.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
(complete sentence)

yes….

With the new 15 minute warning, this shouldn’t be a problem like it would have been beforehand.

1 Like

fish already suggested this but good idea

1 Like

Yes

server age!

YES PLEASE.
Lovely 10 fps

Literally no reason not to add it

1 Like

This will really help with old servers being laggy.
It would be nice if when the server shuts down you aren’t considered to be combat logging.

i agree

This is actually a good idea to prevent FPS lag, I have been suffering from terrible FPS and had to switch server to find a stable FPS server.

yes, please, i swear i was just in 2 servers that were over 50 hours old rn

Needed

Would be nice

Maybe not 24 but yeah would love it!

yes.

Totally agree, but 24 hours seems too long imo. Every 6 or 9 hours would be much better. Arcane reborn has server lists (which would also be super helpful) + this feature already too.