ADIM: Story Simulation - Chapter IX: Noticing

Writer's Notes

the poll results on story simulation can be either “oh I didn’t expect this one to be popular” or a tie

so yea, I basically picked the option I preferred lol

also expect chapter x to be released on 1st feb :frhigh:

oh yeah this part is terribly short partially because of my planning lol (like I wrote the rough outlines for this chapter, thinking that it’d be as long as my regular one, then it turns out this last part is incredibly short)

Another tie, was it?
I’ll have to choose the outcome myself then.

Rael looked at the Exiled’s body nearby Aurielle, and had an idea.
      “Could I carry him?” He asked, approaching the body.
      Aurielle nodded, as she let Rael carefully pick his body up. Issac offered to carry his heavier armor pieces, while Ace carried his shield and sword. Jean asked if they needed help, looking at the three who carried each of his pieces. They seemed to be doing fine on their own.
      Once the Exiled was dealt with, they continued ahead, following the vivid lights that remained bright.

They spotted where the light came from—an open entrance to a room, and once they got closer, Aurielle’s light orb extinguished on its own.
      Aurielle tried casting her magic again, but none of magic came out from her magic circle—the same happened to Issac who also attempted casting his magic here.
      Now that there’s no need for magic lights—Aurielle, Rael, and Jean peeked inside while the other two guarded their back.

At the moment Rael looked inside, he caught a glimpse of a masked figure hovering their dagger above an unconscious body, lying on an altar.

• Stop the masked figure with a dagger, they could’ve stabbed the body! (Rescue)
  • Continue to watch, and see what they’re up to. (Witness)
  • Get away from the room. (Safety)

0 voters

tbh they should just wait and see

could be a misunderstanding/ not what it looks like

1 Like

“Its not what it looks like, I SWEAR!”

subject is holding a bloody knife

“This is innocent please believe me!”

1 Like

“I killed a different person, i’m innocent!”

2 Likes

yo I got a like from BNT

I’ve been noticed by an artist/writer!11!1

you’re still my homie tho

2 Likes

rael just got in and saw someone about to get stabbed, so I gave an opportunity for him to go “WHAT THE FUCK DONT STAB THEM” (also an opportunity for him to just… watch)

but eh gonna reveal what exactly was happening in chapter x