AO Ideas Trello

-Added this
-Added Spirit Weapon List
-@GlitchingEclipse, I don’t know anything about spirit weapons so I need you to add the spirit weapon labels

i know :nod:

Someone add shotguns to the trello as a weapon

Blunderbuss is about the closest thing to that tbh

Ink magic but lost magic version:
Description: " Allows the user to wield blistering, liquified shadows that animate drawings that blind your foes with ink."
Somewhat like shadow + water
Every attack you land will spawn a translucent humanoid (maybe you could customize this?) crafted from ink that starts from where you used the attack and will start running on the air, slightly auto-aiming toward your opponent. The speed of this humanoid depends on Attack Speed.
Stats would be like Water but slower attack speed I guess?

Paper magic but lost magic → Scroll Magic:
“Allows the user to create scrolls filled with magical power, ready to burst opponents in half”
Every scroll magic attack cycles between 3 modes: the first one is quick, the second one has big attack size, and the third is small but more damaging. Each mode has its own respective color that glows on the scrolls
Imbued attacks do not change the cycled mode

1 Like

Arcane beasts

Lore:
In this arcane universe the gift of magic was provided solely to humans, even now the only creatures that can use magic are humans

After Durzas attack polluted the entire world, the magic energy started to inhibit non magic creatures in subtle ways, diversity dropping and mostly smaller animals surviving in the wild,the maximum size on land was just under a ton and was achieved by a large bull
It was different in the sea as many sea creatures managed to suppress the magic and grow to normal sizes, with descendants of a certain shark managing to utilise limited forms of magic

But every once in a while certain animals will be born that have the power to utilise said magical energy, and absorb it to a great extent
Such creatures after reaching maturity search for beings with magic and hunt them down and by doing so absorb their magic energy
They are extremely dangerous and will appear once in a century or so but are even rarer due to dying to the wild before reaching maturity

They possess great control over magic and will only grow more powerful and experienced if let be and continue to hunt magic beings(humans mainly)

The only known instance of this is a reptilian creature simply known as the Tarasque
It took an entire fleet consisting of combined military from various kingdoms and the military might of a church along with several curse users a week to be finally put down after being cornered, it destroyed two entire island populations along with a militia led by a curse user in the process

1 Like

Added these
Changed the sea creatures list to creatures because I didn’t feel like making a whole separate list for Arcane Beasts.
Added Land Creature label
Made an label for @arbitage

I cannot send the image here but a guy once made a suggestion for a lost magic.
Brick magic:
Taking the slightest amount of damage gets you BRICKED

1 Like

Bricked up?

This could be used as the basis of a quest line in future seas where there is a religious authority

Hunt for the devil:
The quest would be available in Vimir sea and available at level 270

You are asked by priest Joseph to join their hunt for a devil(the nickname for an arcane beast) as part of the church’s regular tradition
However he warns that there have been some disturbances in the forest and advices caution

While exploring the group gets ambushed by the beast and all get knocked out but you, you follow the fleeing beast back to a massive cave formation and battle it
Due to the intensity of the fight the cave collapses trapping the beast inside while you manage to escape
You inform Priest Joseph that the beast has been taken care of and receive his blessings

he beast however is still alive and remains dormant for the time being, slowly recovering from its wounds

@AMultiversalEntity the quest name

1 Like

Added
Edit: Added the quest name

can the circle for space magic be changed please? i just found out that the glow gets cut off so i fixed it

new version

1 Like

Added

1 Like

thanks, but i think you replaced the wrong one

it was the second one that needed to change, the first was the icon like in the screen where you choose your magic, which should stay

icon

1 Like

Add ships

and dragonflame magic :pray:

You need more details.

New weapon idea- Titan shackles

Large rustic chains which can increase in length said to have been used on the largest ships found in the dark sea, has obtained a rusty look through the weather and wear and has stone and metallic particle effects

Q-knockout: swing the chains around in a tight radius and jumps at opponent, knocking them back

E-boulder smash:swings around the chains forming large obelisk in the air before sending them hurling at you enemies

R-leap: allows the user to throw the chain and latch on to a surface and pull themselves through the air

F- rupturing strike: the user swing the chains around and attacks 3 times in succession, with each strike causing massive craters to form

V-ultimate art: earthshaker
User swings the chains at the ground and removes a massive piece of the crust and hurls it at the opponent, this results in massive destruction and the user being stunned for 4 seconds

1 Like

Added

Add ships

also
Dragonflame magic - Red/black or orange/red high damage fire that does a lot of dot, but is one of the slowest magics in the game, having like an average of a 2-3s startup time unaffected by speed stat. Speed stat instead only affects projectile speed for moves like blast and beam. Also has a petrify break, but good luck hitting it.
Also average aoe, and you unlock the breath animation option on most spells instead of just surge.
You also get a movement speed nerf by having this magic ig to make it fair, so you can’t just chase people or run 2 duoquinquagintillion agility and be unfair.

idk if this is a good idea lmao

Also readd dual daggers, would have dual dagger throw and a spiraling fury that doesn’t go as far but has a larger hitbox.

Also here's a really dumb idea you shouldn't take seriously

REALISM FR
SPEED SCALES INTO DAMAGE, SO DOES AOE BC THAT’S REALISTIC.
POWER DOESNT EXIST FOR SOLID MAGICS LIKE WTH IT MAKES SENSE TO HAVE STRONGER FIRE BUT A STRONGER STILL UNBREAKABLE METAL???
SMALLER BLASTS DO MUCH MORE DAMAGE AND GO MUCH FASTER LIKE BRO IT’S A BULLET NOT A WALL OF METAL
POISON HAS INFINITE DOT TIME LIKE WHY WOULD I GO AWAY
FREEZE INSTAKILLS
WIND DOES NO DAMAGE
WATER DOES NO DAMAGE
ASH DOES NO DAMAGE
SNOW DOES NO DAMAGE
SAND DOES NO DAMAGE
FIRE INSTAKILLS
MAGMA INSTAKILLS
PETRIFY INSTAKILLS
GLASS uhh idk depends on the move but prob instakill
EXPLOSION INSTAKILLS