I think it would make a good lost magic to be honest

And should be renamed Vine Magic since there are only Vines in it

Oh then just lost magic but with variants ig

Anyway I’ll add it when I get back home

Epic

I have to go to freshman orientation today

Portal Magic:

Ancient Magic

Allows the user to suck players in with a portal at high speeds, and can pick up other objects such as ships and trees.
It can suck people into other worlds.

It has two variants, purple and red.

2 Likes
1 Like

Added them all

Can’t wait for forum peak activity time, there will be so many ideas, but it will be a nightmare adding them all to the trello.

I think in a few days, when I have alot of them I’ll make a poll of wich one is better.

He’s been replying for ages lmao I think he’s writing a big one

Who?

Oh wmdrayal

Oh and just thought of it, if you give an idea that isn’t yours, precise who made it

Name: Thorn Magic

Stats ( im suck at this please dont ask for specific number )

Magic Type: Lost
Magic Damage: Average ( 0,9x ) ( base ) - Above Average (base + damage from gimmick) ( uhhhhhh )
Magic Speed: Average ( 1x )
Magic Size: Small ( 1,05x )
Terrain Destruction: Low ( 0,3x - 0,5x )
Structure Destruction: Low ( 0,3x - 0,5x )

• note: both of the destruction stats can be a little bit higher ( or lower ), the point here is so that whoever has this magic cant abuse it special gimmick too much ( by not allowing them to be able to lay trap everywhere since if the attack destroyed the platform, no trap will be placed

• how i rank the stats: Very Low/Slow - Low/Slow - Below Average - Average - Above Average - High/Fast - Very High/Fast

Gimmick: Snare

the user’s blast will leave behind a trap that look like a small spike if missed, unless the platform is destroyed

whoever stepped on the trap, if they’re not in your party, will trigger it and cause it to explode, entwining ( is this even a word ) your target in thorned vines, which will deal DoT( dud ) everytimes they move or use skills/spells or use an items ( or anything that move their character, for that matter ) (effect’s name is Ensnared or Impaled maybe ?)

whoever is being Ensnared ™ will take less damage from most attacks, however, except for heat magics, which will deal increased damage and remove the status effect ( they will also remove any unactivated traps laying on the ground if hit )

“sharp” types weapon and cold magic will also remove the status on hit

optional: the snares take some time to active ( short )

optional: normal attacks can also apply the status effect as well, but have to deal a medium amount of damage ( or make it chance-based and raise a middle finger to the players )

Spells Visual

Blast: A ball of entwined vines with thorns

Explosion:

• Shockwave: Round(s) of cacti
    alt: rounds of gradually expanding thorned vines that come up and down the ground
  • Pillar A rose with, well, thorns raising up ( multiple explosions could gradually open the rose maybe ? )
    alt: a cactus.
  • Sphere: A sphere of thorny bushes or shrubs ( or maybe agaves instead ? )

High Jump: A fully opened rose

Beam: Entwined thorned vines that from into a, well, thorn ( maybe release some rose petals around it ? idk )
alt: a “reversed” rose ( the flower will appear at the circle, the stem ( with them thorns ) will be what attack the opponent

Aura: ( Translucent ? ) thorned vines twirl around the user’s body ( maybe release some rose petals around as an aura ? idk )

might add a symbol if i feel like it

wait fck i forgot to did what Liu asked me to-

1. I need numbers for stats.
  2. The trello doesn’t precise the visuals.
  3. Anyway great idea ! Thanks for sharing it
1 Like

alr gimme a sec i can probably hand-waving something up

How do you have a purple name ?

applied for artist role, just draw some medium quality Vetex’s games-related art and follow the tutorial in the art channel

1 Like

done