AO Shower Thoughts

iris laid an egg

1 Like

Imagine if the MC just nabbed the entire cauldron after making one.

Can you block people on the forums? Asking for a friend

profile → right of screen → profile icon with normal → ignored

I wonder who the father was.

The people of AO probably see bears and all sorts of land-base beasties how we see extinct animals. And on that note, it would be funny seeing somebody try to draw one from a description since they probably only seen fish and birds.

Orr maybe they are simply not there because they werent implemented in the game.
That doesnt mean they are not there lorewise

Well duh but you have to consider: Most animals would have been wiped out. Larger land animals would be way rarer, and certain animals would be more common.

if we use the same logic that we use to powerscale Steve when it comes to how much weight he can carry, I.E filling his entire inventory with the heaviest items in minecraft… how strong the the player character in AO? it’s shown we can easily lift massive sea animals and simply let them sit in our inventories as we are not bogged down at all by their immense weight, is there even a limit to how much the MC can carry gameplay wise?

The limit is how much a player’s pc can handle before crashing

the MC just has a longer and more severe stroke the more they have to carry, just standing there unmoving

all npcs in a server gain conciousness after all players leave

The player exists in non-linear time. They age even when others don’t. Most of our characters aged about half a year between Bronze and Nimbus, despite the fact that it canonically took like 5 days.

how does the MC feel when he seems some random ass level 60 criminal already awakened with 2 magics, 3 ultimate arts, and 2 fighting styles, also owning iron tier weapons with their skills all unlocked.

2 Likes

the heatster bunny :joy: :joy: :joy:

(I’m sorry)

1 Like

nah, just an random frost brigand

…?

huh

well, how would iris lay an egg without an partner of an opposite gender?
(please free me from my misery)

bird

Probably fear