AOE and Agility Demons, PVP is less skill than before

bro what its still a sacrifice? lmao this is not the first time u mixed up the definition of a word, u need to read more.

I’ve seen alot of these outrage on stat builds recently, can anyone actually post a clip of someone using these “meta builds” mainly AoE and Agility and why they’re strong?

I fought some players today and yesterday with agility/aoe as their main (the most notable one I could remember was a Metal Mage AoE, but I won because of Pulsar + Surge midair) I honestly CANNOT see the difference, the only difference this makes for me is that they are annoying to hunt, I assume, I haven’t hunted anyone with builds like these I think.

The only one I found annoying this update regarding pvp is surge and gale (I lost alot of fame due to this I CANNOT EXPLAIN why and I DON’T KNOW HOW I LOST)

EDIT: Btw im begging you guys here, I literally cannot understand, I fought these similar builds yet I cannot for the life of me think of the problems you guys are facing or have dilemma with, if you can provide ANY clips with UTMOST EXPLANATION, thanks, but if you don’t well alright it’s fine really.

Remember every fucking set is either slop or god given food

Tbh i i cant use insannity builds with out 2 warding cuz it reduces the effects alot, but yeah this a good build

wt class is this used with i could see this being viable with like light conj or naturally fast builds, other wise idk but great build for certain classes forsure

I made a “new post”/repost here so please if you are interested in thsi check it out

or this, 3 agile enchants for 324 agility and 2 armored plus 2 defense modifiers for 432 defense (ya u will have insanity 2)

or u can replace elius armor with a vatroch one for 97, power, 300 agility and 529 defense (still with the same enchants and modifiers)

that is just obnoxious and not fun to play against, unless u have as much or close agility than that, u cant chase them, nor u can run, u can also jump above them bc ur tjump its legit twice as big if not bigger and use attacks from there, even easier if u are a mage

I just want balanced builds to be viable ngl

Erm, so you fought aoe and agility builds, and won because of an aoe move?

no defense thoe this is ez asl to merk 1300 health is squishy

my brother in christ, u called this build good

first one haves less defense by 41 points, u can retreat easily

while the second one haves more defense and more power but less agility than the first build

its not my fault ur attention life time its less than a gold fish one since u said u cannot fight with in insanity effects nor its my fault ur only skill is spamming and missing for drawback 1 to affect you badly

432 defense gives u 1.400 defense not 1.3k

529 is 1.497 defense, please check ur math

check ur math U MATH BUSTER!, 900 + 432 = 1332

base hp its 968

i see no ur right about base hp, its still pretty squishy thoe.

look, rn people heavily invest in 1-2 substats bc its rewarding, bc of that power in general its less, since agility can reach 300 or 323, u can retreat, and i can stress this out enough attack from a distance, ya some classes have it easier but god have mercy if ur fighting a mage

Drop the build

ey my build

I’m not saying all the TOP pvp players aren’t mage but theres not a lot of them, if your struggling against a casual mage player just let it be a lesson to get better at the game, uk u won’t be the best at anything that u don’t put a decent amount of focus and time into. And rn builds are more diverse than last patch theres alot of builds that are viable and competitive rn so if u can’t find one that works for u than that’s a u problem. plus surge is pretty easy to counter if ur good at controlling space and general space awareness, be either far enough to hit them whithout getting hit or be close enough to land a grab.

that doesnt change the fact that its obnixous, i also manage to kill these 200+ agility people but it is just pain, to also add i manage to kill someone with 200+ agility that bad a tjump twice as big as mine with 200 dmg (he has 1m fame), to also he spammed surge, while ya i am rusty, it doesnt take a genius to realize this is obnoxious, wouldnt be suprise if that the meta, and the only way to feel like u have a chance its to also have 200+ agility