Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

made my take on king calvus’ infection go read or something

I’ll write a chapter today involving Cirrus Island and some talks with Elius and the crazy woman doing experiments on the Myriad.

i remembered something critical that would aid in why Silverthorn and his crew survived for so long, Ingame as Silverthorn I’d usually abuse iron skin potions and invisibility potions, who’s to say he didn’t just use both to survive, and his brig colors are purple and green, so he could possibly blend in pretty well, as well as he would do supply runs and get survivors with the gremlin

Hahaha

I hope its not my woman…right?
Right?

Some shitty thing I cooked up out of boredom

how tf did calvus’s weezer blue eyes ass get infected bruh

itd be funny if i made him infected by a weak ahh atlantean

he probably did because of them santas workshop elf shoes

actually hold on i did in my story

he deserved it

people who would do supply runs and rescuing survivors would logically use ironskin or invisibility potions to do the runs properly, and use an atlantean colored ship to effectively do said things.

thats what he gets for tripping me with those elf shoes when i tried to grab the galleons i dropped (this is a true story)

huh?

awhile back i saw someone saying scout groups would exist for supply runs and rescue, palotown gets supply runs, the most effective way to not get infected would be what i just said basically

yeah I mean, that makes sense im just slightly confused as to why I was pinged

idk i am too lazy to scroll up and press the reply button because there us literally 700 chats lmao

valid

Unrelated point but I’m changing the wording
“The normal woman on the Myriad”

does it fit with the AU? no.
does this AU need some wholesome stuff? yes.