Arcane intergalactic pt.2.5

???

I kinda feel like I left part 2 a bit short, so here is a continuation hoorah

Part 2 2

Part 1 1

The creature then retracts its sword and it summons a different type of weapon, appearing as a mace looking thing made of red energy. It then starts running towards me again and before it can do serious damage, I use another of my spells.

“rising ice!”

A large pillar forms as I stand on top, the creatures look up at me in both awe and confusion as I hover mid air, with a new circle in my hands, the other creature with a musket tries to shoot at me, and in response I fire my next attack

“icicle crash!”

A raging sleet of ice in the shape of a concentrated beam, travels towards it, unfortunately, one of the lasers hits my arm, and I fall down with spa thud, my arm stinging in agony and bleeding, luckily my beam hit the creature as it warbled in panicked and was knocked back, some ice shards also were present from the impact.

I grasp my wound and blood drips from my arm, thankfully my ice can handle this type of injury, I stood quietly and chilling air surrounded me, my wound stopped bleeding, and my mind felt more clear.

The mist disappeared as a refocused, two of these strange invaders are down, theres one more to go.

Or not?

The beings had all disappeared, the two knocked out ones were probably taken as I was charging by the one with the mace, I looked around and a large boom shook the plaza.

The dark object arose into the sky, and with a large shockwave blasted off into oblivion, I looked in complete shock, but something was telling me this wasn’t over.

1 Like