Arcane intergalactic pt.2

???

Important changes: Kamo is now an ice user, so he never used wood yes ok.

Also I’m actually continuing this shit let’s gooo

I might not be a huge hit but when I keep writing I know I’ll get popular.

Ok also here’s part one: Part one yes

I stared in horror as one of whatever those things were slowly started approaching my house, I think the others caught on and also started head towards me, I immediately ran into my bedroom, and brainstormed what to do. What did they want from me? I just shattered a pot, are they bad guys? bandits? A new magic type? Possessed fruit salad demons from hell?

I ran to my basement and grabbed a ton of boards, faster than a light rabbit I nailed down my windows, door, chimney, and pretty much every possible entry these things could use to break in. Then, I hid behind my couch, and listened…

I heard a deep warble coming from somewhere outside

a couple footsteps

the door is being banged on and I jump a bit

a new sound, like a plasma magic circle, can be heard

my door is being burned down

my door is being burned down???

MY DOOR IS BEING BURNED DOOWWWNNN!!!

I immediately sprang up and ran to the center of the house, my door would be slowly be cut by a laser looking thing, whatever those things are, they were serious on trying to see me. I freaked out as the door was almost about to be fully cut down, I looked in despair when suddenly, by instinct, my left hand raised, and a familiar, cool feeling surrounded my body.

A blue circle, clashing with the red light at the door appeared, this could only mean one thing.

its good to see you again, old friend

With my circle firmly fixated on the door, I awaited quietly, the door slowly fell down, and my magic was almost ready to fire. Then, one of them walked in, its musket pointed at me, with a swift reaction, my shouted the name of my first and most powerful spell

“Cryo cannon!”

A huge ball of frozen justice rushed towards the intruder, the thing stumbled back a bit in fear, then was swiftly knocked back by the impact, the ice exploded, launching the strange being away from my door, a panicked warble could be heard as it flew violently in the air, before landing with a pleasant thud.

I took this opportunity to run outside, as I passed through my singed doorway, I saw a glimpse of these creatures, they looked at me as I jumped down onto the plaza, and more circles began to form around me.

The intruder is saw their friend, now covered in an icy haze, almost knocked out cold, laying by a market stand in agony from my powerful ice.

The creatures then angrily warbled and chirped, and pointed their guns at Memphis, I responded with my ice circles, and aimed right back

“Let’s have some fun…”
One of them fired first, a flurry of red lines chasing towards me, I fired back with a new spell, deflecting the strange Rays of crimson light.

“Polar gatling!”

The being looked confused, and let the other one take its place, this one however put its musket down, and then a large, red energy looking sword came from nowhere into its hand, it rapidly charged towards me, the blade ready to cut.

the truth is, I wasn’t worried, the strangers have no clue who I am…

“Ice magic: great disaster!”

I flurry of frozen particles rage around me as the second being is knocked back, it struggles to retain its bearings but it manages to stop tumbling by a rock, i formed more circles on my hands and yelled

“is that all you got?”

This was going to be a long night…

1 Like

This place is damn quiet

wtf how :flushed: