Arcane intergalactic pt.4

???

Part 4 already huh

One

Two

Three

Two and a half

You know, I’ve lived through a lot of stuff, and even if some of those things could count as strange or special, even they don’t compare to what’s happening right now, like, this is on a whole new level of just weird.

I watched the one with the weird window thing tap on it and it made several noises in response, I’m not sure what was so interesting about the floating window, but it didn’t matter as I looked at the other one, who was holding some sort of metal thing, and put it against my wrist, nothing happened at first but then i felt a sharp sting and i grunt from the pain, “what was that for?!?” I yell angrily at it, it just responds with a low growl and walks off with the device, I can se some red stuff in it as well, was that my blood?

The other one keeps pressing stuff on what I’m just going to call a “light window”, as it does so, I can see some device that looks like a metal snake move upwards towards me, I’m getting a bit nervous now and I say “hey, uh, can we not maybe have the scary, whatever that thing is come towards me?” It doesn’t respond and the metal tube keeps coming closer towards my face, “Hey come on man! Can we talk about this?! Hey! I don’t wanna die!” I start freaking out and the metal tube then rushes towards my mouth, the next thing I know I start feeling extremely drowsy and tired, everything starts swirling around and I can’t snap out of it, the next thing I know, I’m out cold, again.

Everything is dark…

I reawaken slowly from somewhere, My head hurt like hell for some reason, and I felt, different in a way, I didn’t question it though and everything once appeared dizzy, hazy, and my hearing was fuzzy, I was in the same room I found myself in, the same room where I got knocked out cold by whatever that thing was. I looked around more trying to see if I was tied down to anything, this time however, I was free to move, I could then make out two shadowy silhouettes of something around my size, maybe larger by a good few inches, were they those strange people I saw that night? When I first got here?

At first, not a whole lot is happening, the shadows barely move and I can’t get my senses back together, I just, sit up and rub my head, until I start to hear a faint voice, a deep toned one in that too. It just sounds like noise, but, eventually it starts to sound like something, or someone, is trying to talk to me. “Hello, human?” Is the first thing I hear and I just stay quiet not sure what’s going on, “you there?” I hear another voice again, each time is getting more and more clear, “can you hear us?” The most crisp sounding, I finally snap to reality and look at the two strange people, “wh-where am I?” I responded, now that I had a better look at them, I’m going to be honest, they don’t look anything like a person I’ve seen before.

“Ok good, you can hear us” one of them says, theres a long pause and then it continues, “you’re here because well, our people are in some trouble with another race, but before I can get to that, let me introduce myself, I’m Kregon, and this is my partner Narv.” Narv waved at me. “Wait, are you guys the ones who have been causing all those missing people across the war seas?” I ask, The Kregon guy responded with “well, we’re not the only ones, theres many more of us, and well, we chose you because you were the closest here, also, that fight we had with you was pretty tough.” I look for a second and ask “wait, you guys were the red dudes with the weird guns? Wasn’t there three of you?” Narv says with a blank tone “oh you mean Jeff? Yeah hes still knocked out from the magic ice you used, deadly stuff.” I feel a bit bad and say “is he ok? Sorry of I caused any trouble I just thought you guys were gonna beat me up or mug me.” “We wouldn’t need to mug you and we just needed to talk to you about what we’re talking about now” Kregon told me, “but you decided to board up your house, and anyways we kinda didn’t want to be seen as we thought we were being followed by someone.” Theres another pause and ask “wait how am I talking to you? You didn’t respond before I got knocked out” Narv pitched in again and said “you went under a small surgery and we put a device in your brain so you can understand other languages, no worries, it doesn’t break”, I look a bit confused and shocked, but at least it explains why my head hurts like hell. “Right now it sounds like you’re speaking our language” Kregon says.

“Oh, also, where am I again?” I ask. “Well, you’re on our ship, and we’re headed for our main hub for this planet your from” I look confused and I ask “what’s a planet?” Narv gives me a what the hell look and says “you-you don’t know what a planet is?” I look back and say “no? Are you talking about the war seas?” I can sense I have just ruined the mood to something very cool. “Uhm, ok, well, a planet is essentially a orb like object that’s very big, and it usually orbits a sun in space” Kregon said, I ask “what’s space?” And Narv facepalms.

“You know, most humans that we have taken with us, which aren’t that many, theres other ships too, haven’t been as interesting as you, as in, they didn’t ask about this kind of stuff, you’re a special one human” Kregon says, I look at him and ask “why you keep saying human? I know that I’m a person.” Narv says “well. We’re not from here originally, we’re from another solar system.”

“What’s a solar system?” I ask.

“You know what? Nevermind.” Kregon says.

3 Likes

Amogus