Arcane intergalactic pt.3

???

Last part for now, gonna continue it maybe next week or some time.

Part one: Click me

Part two: Sup

Part two and a half: How’s your mom

I slowly walk home, exhausted from the battle with those creatures, I walk into my now completely detached and charred door, and sit on my couch. I have no idea what I had just experienced, but one thing was for certain, that was not normal.
I has a lot of questions as to what was that, who they were, and why did they come, but I was too tired to think about it, and went to sleep. The next morning, i got up, and went to the store, bought food and head back, until i saw a little girl wandering around with a worried expression.

“Hey there, what’s wrong? You lost? I say”

She looks up to me and with a small voice says, “have you seen my older brother? He was outside last night and this morning when mommy went to check on him he was missing! We can’t find him anywhere! His name is Chad and hes an explosion wizard and-”

She then stops and starts to tear up, I look down and say, “I’ll keep an eye out, ok? Just, stay safe and don’t wander alone, where’s your family?” She points to a father and mother who are also looking around worried, I lead her to her parents, and continue on my way home, however, i was filled with a dark dread, that little girl, her brother disappearing the same night those, things, came? It was all too suspicious, it just didn’t make sense. Did those creatures take this “Chad?” Why would they? She mentioned something about him being a wizard, perhaps these things have something to do with magic?

On my way home I put away my groceries and clean up my home, much of the space in front of my house and some of my furniture inside had been minimally damaged during the battle, with the door being the most ruined. I look around and decide to head out to the hardware store in order to get new supplies, I would do it after I eat.

×××

It’s late at night now and I’m walking home, I’m extremely worried because I don’t generally want to be outside at night, especially at a time where strange happenings have been occurring frequently across the war seas, I decide to quickly hurry with my supplies and I luckily manage to make it home, looking about at the night sky, I unpack my loot and start cooking dinner, I have been starving from all the errands I have ran.

After a tasty meal and a ice cold dessert, some ice cream I bought as well. I brushed my teeth and headed to bed, however, unlike normal nights, I couldn’t fall asleep easily. I was too worried about what I had encountered that other night. Eventually I fell asleep, yet I slept lightly, not entirely knocked out cold.

The night crawled it’s way across the sky, it’s still extremely late and I’m in a light snooze, until I wake up to a very, very familiar sound.

A loud boom could be heard from the sky, I froze in fear and my skin turned white as snow as I look up at my ceiling, I wanted to go outside to investigate, but I was in my pajamas and I would have to change, but, like the crazy idiot I am, I immediately got ready and ran outdoors, looking at the sky. A large object would ominously float there, I kept staring and decided to shout impulsively, “YOU WANT ANOTHER GO?”

The object keeps floating quietly in the sky, nothing happens for a while, the, suddenly, a bright beam of light, reddish in color, hits me, I think it’s the end until I start to float upwards, what is this? Gravity magic? I scream and shout as I’m being pulled up into whatever the object was, I keep kicking and freaking out, only to no avail.

Soon, the next thing i can remember is just, blackness, and being knocked out by something, but not blunt trauma, more like a hypnotic kind of fainting.

I reawaken, groggy, everything is blurry and all I can see is a bright light, I get my bearings and realize I’m lying on some kind of metal surface, I try to move, but something is holding down my ankles and wrists, I keep squirming and flail around as I’ve been obviously been tied down, my clothes rub against the restraints, only making it hurt more, so I stop.

However, that’s nothing compared to what I saw next.

My eyes finally adjusted and I found myself ina strange room with 2 strange looking people looking down at me, they seemed, oddly familiar, and I said slightly annoyed and scared, “what, what do you want from me?”

???

Aliens, not my art.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c9/82/ed/c982edafc444c81677bb1db302d8eeef.jpg

They don’t respond and one of them pulls up a weird, flat looking thing, like a window? But made of light, it taps on it and I just lay there thinking two things, the first thing being. Where am I, and second thing being.

What have I found myself involved in…

2 Likes

YOOOOO!

Can’t wait until the next part!

Still an hour until I can give this a heart…

I am convinced he is going to somehow make this into amogus :flushed:

No, just, no…

RIP this post