Arcane Odyssey Riddle

Time travel?

“Golden ichor of long past”
might refer to you time travelling back to the age of the gods to nab something from them. Maybe blood, maybe something else.

“fire the furnace that burns still, even if you have to inherit its will”
I’m not sure about this one, but it could be the reason why time travel is necessary? To light the furnace?

“the sword of time pierces all, brace yourself for its fall”
This is actually the crux of my theory. Essentially I think that this refers to whatever keeps time linear falling from its position in the universe or being removed and placed back (ala ocorina of time style) allowing our player to travel to past eras.

“those who sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind”
this is the simplest line under my interpretation. essentially the player’s actions in the past, no matter how miniscule, will ripple into the present and cause huge changes the player will be unprepared for when traveling back
this is probably wrong, but i decided to throw it at the wall nonetheless

This is a welcome message to the forums.

oh srry im just super confused by the ui

you sent the same thing in the same place twice :fr:

oh shit srry

No.

1 Like

Are you talking about me or the person above?

link the message you are talking about due to a bug I can’t see what you’re talking about

Here Arcane Odyssey Riddle - #595 by Amogus

oh I meant to say don’t mind that dude who thought this riddle was related to the four ancient texts

Oh ok.

I don’t think anyone has discussed the unchosen one in terms of this riddle, it might be related or tied to the story of AO and/or this riddle. It might be a good idea to at least try, which is what I’m going to do later.

Golden Ichor Of Long Past
Do Your Best To Make It Last
Might mean that a new god has been born or created

and if that is true, we might have to protect him or something or someone else does
and if that’s true, he might betray us

woah, this is kinda dying. I should change that soon, or not because I know that Tech has kinda given up on this riddle and was hoping the 2nd would have been easier.

Tech, will you ever tell us the answers, to the riddles?

I just realized this has been unpinned.

lol, fat chance

oof

Dang that sucks but Im still going to try it

im late but maybe this has something to do with gods from arcane adventures? the wizard you once were is the will you’re gonna inherit and timelines could possibly merge from the that big explosion or whatever durza did

That big explosion durza did is completely irrelevant I’m pretty sure but your character and the PeaceKeeper your old character possibly may have an interaction