STORY SIMULATION UPDATE

ALMOST 3 MONTHS AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

dies cutely

2 Likes

the mentors and students

aurielle, jean, and rael
a future character, ‘kat’, and dacien

doodle before I uploaded the finished chap 1
tryna visualize rael’s family story of ‘a spirit fucks up people’s mind when they unlock magic’

oh yea emotes
:jeanworry: and :raelkill:

3 Likes

some more gangs

oh yea I forgot to update chap ii here

1 Like

new part new stuff

dies cutely

2 Likes

eh might as well update the cast’s age here

15 - Hifumi
20 - Rael, Jean, and Kat
22 - MC Soldier Ace and Jane Salore (the lass who talked to Auri during her first appearance)
25 - MC Soldier Issac
26 - Aurielle, Dacien, and MC Captain Levi
28 - The Minotaur and the Exiled

yeah

bababooey

1 Like

bababooey

1 Like
chapter ii: the last part's spoilers, go read that before viewing this doodle

i sure love writing this part bc at first it’s pretty much kat having to deal with two idiots after rael punched her in the face (she was asking some serious question too smh)

then there are some reveals about ADIM’s exiled like his name and appearance, then it just ends with him encountering with kds

1 Like

adim-canon auri and exiled

1 Like

poofy dress, very pretty.

and poor exiled looks dead inside

exiled want go home
he want kill criminals

if they dont attack rael in the guts they aint the enemy character

hifumi is a special case considering how he burnt rael’s arm

1 Like

add a cat

drew one person from each planned storyline ayyy

(rael is built different with story simulation storyline, the rest follows the ‘culture name’ squad storyline format)

the last image is there to show how i refer to each characters in the story, and to clear up any possible confusions from my character design :etto:

edit: I’m aware I’m procrastinating story simulation
edit 2: the skylian girl is supposed to be named nina I CONFUSED HER NAME WITH ANOTHER SKYLIAN GIRL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (nina im sorry for mixing up a lot of your stuff, pretty sure i forgot to label her gender on one doodle too) (your story aint that happy too oh shit)

2 Likes

i need to drag myself to continue writing story simulation soon bc yesterday i just solved a plot bit I’ve been stuck on (yes I’m aware it’s almost 2 months since last part, but god i sure love my motivation burst that works like a russian roulette)

next part gonna be pretty chill, so dw about any crazy plot stuff after 2 months of hiatus lol

p sure we were at jean bringing rael to bell village house after kat told the two to fuck off, and rael was stuck at what to do next in bell village

they’re just chilling inside bell village house after patching themselves after the whole kat thing

ik i kinda mentioned this project is very casual and will update whenever i want, but i still feel bad for not updating it haha

y’all mind if i post random updates/changes to adim that isn’t related to story simulation series itself?
  • nah i dont mind, you can post random stuff here (includes every stories i planned for this project)
  • i dont mind, tho can you keep it story simulation related so i don’t have to question who’s other characters/stories i don’t even know they exist
  • just keep this quiet, so it doesn’t fill with ADIM shitpost and stuff

0 voters

1 Like

new part guys

collapses cutely

also did i not post chapter iii’s first part here AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

welcome to ‘what the hell has bnt done today’ session

so uh i tried to get in a habit of writing a drabble (like how i doodle stuff) for writing purposes

and my drabble theme is just

“what if rael and jean kissed”

(totally not inspired by kissing prompts i came across, IM TRYING TO IMAGINE MY OTHER SHIPS KISSING THEN MY ULTIMATE FRIENDZONE PAIRING CAME TO MY MIND)

so yeah, here’s me summarizing what went down in the drabble since it’s just me experimenting with my two idiots

drabble experience summary yes
  • location: issac’s house in chapter III, I imagined this short drabble to take place after Story Simulation and they’re just chilling in da house (issac was away for mc job again)
  • it started off as rael going “yo jean have you ever kissed before” out of nowhere while cooking, and jean was tracing some route on the map for some reason
  • their first exchange is literally
  • “Have you ever kissed before?”
    “What.”

• and that turned awkward real quick since jean just stares at rael for asking that out of nowhere, then she went “why tf did you ask that”
  • rael was curious and pretty inexperienced with the whole romance deal
    • he mentioned his dad had his first kiss at 16. and so far, 20-year-old rael hasn’t really thought/felt anything about this whole romance deal
    • rael and jean learning that they’re both 20
  • rael continued to ask if jean has dated before
    • jean getting more suspicious of rael not asking the first question out of his pure curiosity, but she mentioned that she did have a few crushes on people back then
    • rael continued to ask about crushes and all
  • jean got really sus and went “whats with all the romance questions today rael”
    • rael panicked. and jean noticed that.
    • rael tried to explain that he noticed aurielle and exiled (ADIM version) trusting each other a lot and saw them kissing one time, and he was about to ask jean if he can try kissing her as a sign of great trust™
    • jean panicked too
  • And that, my friends. Two idiots with no dating experience, shared an awkward silence once again. But this time, I could just describe the internal screech they’re having in their heads right now. It’s even worse than all the times either of them accidentally injured themselves, then the other tried to help out.
    (this is a drabble i write however i want)

• jean broke the silence (just like chapter 3.2!) and tried to muster her courage to talk to rael again
  • rael gathered his balls to ask jean for a kiss again, and he later had to explain that ‘he really trusts her and would like to try it out with her’
  • also rael offered to kiss her on the cheek instead and it went pretty peacefully and quickly
  • jean’s anxious ass brain went “fuck it” and asked if rael actually wants to try it on lips next
  • rael’s embarrassed reaction all came from his shame of possibly fucking jean’s first kiss up, and he had to make sure that jean’s actually mentally prepared for it (since jean’s “fuck it” mode reminds him of what happened to her during chapter 2.3-3.2 and he’s very worried about it)
  • for the actual kiss description…
    • rael cupped her face since their size difference is funny as fuck
    • jean smiled at him to reassure him, and mf went right in for a quick kiss
  • and that’s it. afterwards, i headcanoned that they would just stare at each other before realizing that they just fucking kissed
    • another headcanon scene, rael went “… Thanks.” while both were panicking
    • what about the aftermath? if this was set during their free day, they might spend it to sort their feelings out and all

overall experience, this kinda reminds me of a concept I want to write about
“a kiss doesn’t have to be romantic”

since rael and jean was created to explore the idea of platonic trust, i might as well try this out

but at the end, this is just me wondering about them kissing and it’s a very self-indulgent drabble

soooo

yeah

3 Likes

Huh