Average Day in Magius: Story Simulation - Chapter II: The Last Part

Writer's notes

yaya it’s me, bnt

uhhh all I could say about this episode is

shit starts to go down

also new character! not 100%-fresh-from-BNT’s-brain new but like… new. you’ll know what I mean.

bet y’all gonna be wondering who I am excited about, then the questions yall might have are pretty much “BNT what did you bring upon this story” or “oh. that’s the one. ok.”

oh yeah ADIM runs on the anime hair/eye color logic, so don’t mind if anyone shows up with rainbow hair or something (I don’t have a rainbow hair character for ADIM so far, but it sounds so tempting so I can spite god and everyone)

last thought, I can’t believe I’m starting chap iii soon woohoOoOooooOOOooo
hoOHOoHohoohoOHOo
AHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

- Ursula

I do wonder if all of you intend to make him witlessly violent.

But oh well.
If you intend to build Rael that way, then I shall play along.

And remember, no choices may be reverted.
There’s no time to rewind, only moving forward.
As long as Rael lives, your decisions will live with him.
If Rael dies, this story simulation will be continued with someone else.

Now I do wonder again — If he actually dies, who would you control next?

The battle heat of this grassland died down, leaving the ruins, the injured, and the three — Rael, Jean, and Kat — behind. Kat had been waiting for the answers from both Rael and Jean.

“Well, tell me then. What does peacekeeping mean to you two?”

Jean thought of what to answer and so did Rael, as Kat pressured them a little more. But before Jean could say anything, Rael dropped his everything, headed towards Kat, and punched her in the face. Nothing came out of Rael’s mouth nor expression, as if that punch was his only answer.

“Stupid-”

After insulting herself for not seeing that coming, Kat grabbed Rael’s wrist before landing a punch and magma magic blast at Rael’s gut.

“And this is why I have to end people like you.”

She then dropped Rael to the ground, as he flinched by an attack in the gut. Seeing his reaction to being attacked in the gut again for a second, Kat decided to kick in his guts as he tried to get up. There’s no scream to cry out from Rael, but that’s fine for her. Kat already knew where she can continue abusing his pain. And without any moment’s waste, she fired out a magma blast at Jean.

Jean lept away from the blast, as a magma puddle landed in front of her. And she had two thoughts — one, this fight’s going to be hotter than Hifumi’s fight — and two, Kat had a New Greek blood for sure, considering how there’s no visible magic circle from her. Jean set aside her questions about Kat for now, as she cast a circle, and fired a blast at her before Kat could hit Rael any further.

Kat fired another magma blast against Jean’s, destroying the light blast. Then she stepped on Rael’s gut, trying to observe him. For a quick few seconds, she knew he felt familiar.

“Eh, he’s supposed to be dead anyway. And I’m already a disgrace to the Leos family.”

As Rael tried to get Kat’s leg away from him, she put more weight into stepping on Rael while continuing the talk with herself. She fired some other blasts at Jean to make sure she wouldn’t ruin this moment, and continued checking on him.

“Just which family did you come from?”

“…”

Rael didn’t answer, as he placed a wood magic explosion on Kat’s leg. Kat lost her balance from the explosion, before Rael got up and swept her away with his leg. But before Rael could continue attacking Kat, she grabbed Rael’s leg, pulling him down again. And this time, Kat reached for Rael’s throat and grabbed it.

As Rael used his remaining arm to continue attacking Kat who’s suffocating him, Jean looked for Rael’s club he left. She then dragged it towards the two.

Kat continued mentioning how ‘Rael’ was supposed to be dead, as she suffocated him further, weakening Rael. But as Kat continued weakening Rael, she sensed light magic energy from behind her, and released Rael as she turned to Jean who’s struggling to drag Rael’s club.

Jean, on the other hand, dropped the club as Kat noticed her. She then zipped towards Kat and struck her face with a light blast, trying to get her away from Rael.

But as Jean’s attack didn’t hurt much, Kat grabbed Jean’s wrist and twisted it, and sent her to the ground. But then Jean rose up and continued attacking with her magic. Kat knew she had to deal with this tiny girl first since Rael’s already weakened by being choked briefly.

Seeing how Jean can evade most of Kat’s attacks, she decided to unleash out a magma explosion spell, flinging the other two away with the melting shockwave. Kat then continued chasing Jean down, avoiding her incoming light attacks, before she carefully aimed her next attack.

“Ultimate Art: Perfected Arrow.”

Kat whispered the spell name, before firing a larger magma blast at where she predicted Jean’s location. With Jean’s location predicted, she was knocked by that perfected blast. Following the blast, a magma pillar was fired off at where Jean was attacked, followed by the explosions.

Rael tried to pull himself up, feeling the familiar scent of his own blood, before witnessing Jean being stuck in the continuous magma explosions. Five explosions in a row, to be exact.

Kat simply enjoyed the sight of Jean being caught in her explosions, before heading towards her once the explosion died down. But instead of being unconscious on the grass and letting herself be melted away, Jean dashed towards Kat in a flaming, yet a desperate state. Out of almost every single grudges residing in Jean’s memories — even Kat can see in Jean’s cold glare — Jean punched Kat in the guts, before releasing a large blast with lights shooting out everywhere, even up high where this light would blind Rael along with the sun.

After being hit by this blinding attack, Kat sent herself up with a high jump spell, before she aimed an attack towards the seemingly weakened Jean — anguished and drained.

“Storm.”

Numbers of magma blasts rained down towards Jean, who’s still standing there on the ground. On the other side, Rael had already started running towards Jean, to at least get her out of this storm.

Beneath the magma storm, Jean stood against some of the blasts without being crashed down, before unleashing out another attack.

“Perfect finale.”

A large pillar had fired out, with Kat almost being caught by it while falling down, before that pillar exploded into a shining wave of explosion. Kat sent herself away from being caught in this bright finale with her spell, as Rael held his damaged self against it — trying to reach towards Jean as she seemingly disappeared along with that bright light.

The light had finally died down, leaving Jean looking at the sky blankly.

“Jean!”

Rael approached her, as she continued being silent and frozen in this state. But now, something about her magic energy felt colder. He wasn’t supposed to feel the tiniest bit of coldness in this heating grassland, yet he felt the chills from Jean.

Jean slowly breathed, as she tried to make sense of what happened inside her head. Something inside her head cried out when she was stuck in the explosions, and now, it broke. As she tried to bring her senses back again, a concentrated cold aura surrounded her and Rael.

“I… I’m not afraid anymore.”

The aura faded away, as she headed towards Kat who’s been watching the two.

What will Rael do next?
  • Stop Jean, and try to stop this fight altogether to heal
  • Stop Jean, and take over the fight with Kat
  • Fight Kat with Jean

0 voters

Waiting for Aurielle at the Silent Tower and being knocked out by a fight in the wilderness — those two were the first two things the Exiled remembered upon waking up on this bed. Even without wearing a helmet, his head felt heavy as he looked around the room, wondering whose house did he end up in and who brought him here. Was it Aurielle? He wasn’t sure of it but that sounded plausible to him. Was it some other wizards?

While wondering about how did he end up in this place, he recognized the room’s stone wall and had another realization. He wasn’t supposed to be inside this Castlian-style house, considering how he was exiled from his Castlian hometown for more than a year now.

As he got more questions about ending up inside this room, he looked at himself in the mirror. His usual set of armor was replaced into loose robes, and the sight of his loose black hair being at shoulder length was something he didn’t expect to see. By this point, he’s just looking at himself with his tired purple eyes, thinking about his past.

Jericho Marshall. That was his name before he’s remembered as the Exiled. As he’s in this armorless state, he started to wonder if anyone would recognize him as Jericho. But before he could start thinking of names of people who would know him, he heard a knock on the door.

At this point, he only hoped the one knocking on the door would be Aurielle or some Castlian who won’t mind him. With that tiny hope, he opened the door.

The figure with the iconic orange cloak — adorn with silver hair and a crown — stood before the Exiled, who looked just as surprised as him.

It was King David Silver, the sun of this Castlian town — Summer Hold.

4 Likes

kds and exiled

yep

i wrote them together and you can’t stop me don’t worry about me making them a canon pair or whatever though

1 Like

…ok

for real though the closest pair to become a canon couple in story simulation is probably exiled and aurielle so

:shrug:

I’m very afraid that The Exiled is about to get his ass kicked.

1 Like

mans had no idea how did he end up here, now he proceeds to get flamed :skull: