levi? :eyes:

Nope, Ace Grey

ah him

i almost forgot he’s still a soldier during the ongoing storyline :boom:

ah ok, I just had a tiny peak at the trello and a reply somewhere in the topic

1 Like

ight done replacing the links

now i head to japanese class bye

also fun fact: i wrote the logo like how would i imagine rael’s handwriting (there’s still bits that can be refined but eh)

1 Like

im going to scream in my native language i finished chap 4 (I’ve never gone this far with my old abandoned projects)

im literally shaking rn hlep

HEARTBEAT RATE LOWERED, TIME TO POST THANK YOU IMAGE

2 Likes

If this is only an average day in Magius I can’t fathom what an extraordinary day in Magius would be…

1 Like

i lied

ok. time for my reactions/comments towards shit y’all voted in the polls.

it’s based on my first impression upon seeing the poll results so yea

Prologue polls aka. 'oh shit we're going further than the storyline that's already out in the game rn'

oh fuck oh god how do i make this tie work
damn
ngl i thought villain route would be more fun to write, that’s why i picked villain lol

this might affect how I consider kat (and pissed rael) to be the most entertaining mfs to write rn

whoops i didn’t really make him talk afterwards :skull:
knowing that she’s actually at riverville makes this poll funnier

Chap 1 polls aka. 'jean exists yay'

yknow considering the fights I’ve put rael through in later chapters, this is funny
ngl riverville rael route would be intriguing since he didn’t meet jean early (this poll is just “do you want to meet jean rn”)
this affects how would the next chap’s enemy jump at the gang lmaooo

the sky = the enemy (hifumi) attacks from the sky

Chap 2 polls aka. 'oh shit oh fuck it's this kid called hifumi and motherfucking kat'

rael x jean shippers.
ngl i didn’t expect yall to start caring about them at this stage lmaoooo (i only sprinkled in funny ‘rael brings dinner for jean’ scene in the last chap and yall already shipped them huh)
violence is the answer (i feel bad for people who voted options that lead to ‘he does whatever wants and no one really knows what’s going on in his head’ rael or ‘ok girls we’re hanging out together instead’ rael)
mfw rael proceeds to get clapped twice later in that day (chap ii’s fight and chapter iv’s chaos happened in the same day LMAOOOOOO)

Chap 3 polls aka. 'chilling after chap 2's fight, and huh lets check out silent tower for some sussy shit'

rael cooks

rael cooks

boy chapter iv gonna hit different if rael didn’t come with jean

fun fact: i thought there’s a fucking window at where rael was so i could make him jump down from there. but i did another check and there’s no nearby window for him to jump off from, so i made him go downstairs and head outside after hifumi

Chap 4 polls aka. personally the most entertaining chapter I've written so far

ngl im glad yall made rael chase after kat so he can get his ass beaten by her again

also the options are just

1. fight hifumi
  2. fight dacien (i didn’t mention that dacien was there explicitly)
  3. fight kat

fun fact, the give in option doesn’t make rael die instantly

it basically skips to the moment he woke up in jean/issac’s house with a few altered outcomes

the current poll aka. chapter iv’s finale is ongoing rn, help me break the tie :frcryin:

Average Day in Magius: Story Simulation - Chapter IV: The Last Part

normal

1 Like

maid rael but he got face bandages from chap iv’s events

i wouldn’t be surprised if there would be options that might lead to kat crippling rael (or vice versa) in the future

also who else should i chuck them in the maid outfit next

• either jean or aurielle
  • either kat or dacien (or hifumi, but not likely lmao)

0 voters

3 Likes

new chapter doot doot doot

also i just noticed the poll above and H U H

anyways

• jean in maid outfit
  • aurielle in maid outfit

0 voters

chapter v stuff

so theres this soldier guy named joseph right

this is him when he’s 3 years older. (to be honest i might update his design, really early adim characters need updates :allah:)

imageimage

1 Like

they’re both children bruh

wait what

wait holdup jean is like 20 and auri is 26

unless think those ages are really young for a wizard

Wait, I thought you changed everybody to be super young-
Well, whenever I got lost in translation, I’m gonna vote now

wait wha

uhhh
yea this post