Bio's Development Log

Progress for Beyond the Sea : Adrian Arcturus

(I learned how to draw eyes in this one)
Reference image for eyes

Rigged and lighting made

Posing and effects work

Final result

5 Likes

Chapter controls test

Trying to get tables to work in order to make some chapter arrows, how do I do this??

Left Middle Right
[![Last Chapter 500x500, 10%](upload://8hQ5DGKAHFibqLK5qJsQCNs1SWw.png “Into the past”)](Kristen Waters : An introduction) [![Next Chapter

Why is it doing this ;-;
Just put the images in the table. Pls.

Love to see more art threads

man got fanart of his character, lucky

Saw a new guide on images in tables, actually lets me place images in the tables using html. Forum Markdown with HTML is the post if anyone’s interested. I just gotta figure out how to aline the icons and make them link to thei respective chapters.

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/kristen-waters-an-introduction/96888 Place holder until I make the middle icon https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/kristen-waters-an-introduction/96888

Continuation on previous attempt at making this work, figured out some more stuff on html tables:

Previous chapter Behind the scenes Next chapter

Tried to draw the background for my next piece following this tutorial:

3 Likes

That looks awesome.

jesus u go to college art or something?

I don’t have digital art stuff setup yet so maybe it’s not as hard as it looks

1 Like

It’s not too bad once you get used to the tools :D! I recommend Krita if you’re looking for a free program to start with.

how long have u been doing this stuff for

I’ve been doing this whole graphics thing on and off for about… 6 years? Give or take. Even now, there’s still some much left to learn :0

Finished the art piece, will make an actual post later on. This one takes place after the frostmill attack, so probably chapter 0.5?

Rigging and recoloring character

Posing and scene

Final result

6 Likes

no stamina 892137561227657256

2 Likes

indeed, pretty sure ive seen nearly 8 new art threads sincr AO’s release

more fresh sacrifices for the elder gods hehe…

god i remember drowing like thrice at redwake on the first day since i didnt know how to climb properly lmao

I mean what were you expecting fighting a sun savant

(the orange lights above the water are flames from the solar epicness)

Progress logs from Turbulent Waters: Chapter 1

Rigging and materials

Posing and scene work

Had to drastically change this one since Kristen didn’t really work as a foreground, so the perspective shifted more towards Winters as the main focus of the picture.

5 Likes