Empires Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Me and the clan casually walking into a heavily fortified military base (we heard there’s an actually reasonable way to get modifiers there)

Wait… Fort Castrum is just Fort Fort? :sob::sob::sob:
CastrumMeaning
To be fair a lot of real-world locations have silly names like these. Torpenhow Hill for example. Still, just because it’s accurate doesn’t make it a good name.

They all drink chai tea and take vacations to lake Chad when they aren’t fighting

Considering the context, it could also be interpreted as Fortified, Strong, or even Isolated, and Castle Fort.
We will see once we will see, I’m guessing that the answer will lie in its exploration and location.

I just realized that the Fort Castrum waves will allow us to get MODIFIED ITEMS? FINALLY, a fun and unique way to grind items I ACTUALLY care abt. This is amazing, oh so peak

@DubiousLittleTyp0

Congratulations Congrats GIF - Congratulations Congrats Clapping - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes

Watch this exclusively give superheated and sandy :sob:

Wait those will be good next update

I PRAY this is a response to the modifier suggestions. And not some half assed extra loot source but it’s too rare to be actually useful as to not affect the economy

it could at least open up the possibility for later raids to give other modifiers though

The fate of ye average island trespasser getting hit by the 5 mages simultaneously using surge guarding the island with power aura, power potion, max power, and harming V gel.

I feel like the more likely sad option is that you can only get it on Ravenna-related items.

Still, if this fixes the eternal grind for modifiers, this easily becomes the best arcane odyssey update since release. Period

Enter Server
Somebody already claimed Fort Castrum for their clan
Leave
Repeat

I don’t think you can claim it, it’s just raidable

They’ll be good but I’d still rather blasted/frozen modifiers

I didn’t even think about them only giving specific ones

You guys assume the worst sometimes :sob::sob:

No the only modifiers won’t be sandy and superheated, it will be all of them

5 Likes

Okay, so basicly T1 modifers
Atlantean is twice as effective, so T2 and Abyssal i heard is 1.5 as effective.

YES VETEX, YES!!

this is what the people NEED, grinding for gear for ALL my files just become way more enjoyable

Damn I gotta give Vetex that special surprise now

:call_me_hand: :sweat_drops::tongue:

It also just wouldn’t make sense in my opinion, since abyssal is exclusive to the deep deep ocean and insanity is exclusive to the dark sea

Iii meeean…you coooouuld stretch it a little bit?
Like imagine Ravenna having a squad of scouts in the dark sea. I think we will get something like that only when we will be raiding Keraxe fort, cause you know…they are into dark sea, but it could be streatched…

But still, even t1 modifiers are good. Im not sure if any causal pve player uses atlantean.

2 Likes

Idk why acts like t1 modifiers are worse than insanity

Insanity’s only thing that makes it better is that it can be applies to boss armor and it can give stats like agility n stuff that modifiers don’t have currently, but who’s wanting agility from insanity?

U get annoying text at the bottom of ur screen, normal music is gone because of that stupid annoying “eerie” sound, and if u have insanity 2 u randomly get purple fire on ur screen.

T"1" modifiers can give everything insanity does just w/o the annoying effects (and no boss items, true). To be fair they’re as grindy, if not more grindy to get all of the modifiers you want (depending on the modifiers), but this update makes it way less tedious (no more 100 treasure charts)