(For reference, the forum theme and URL changes were v2.0 as to be consistent with the game’s version.)
- Clarified Rule 10.0.
- Edited Rule 3. No real change to be concerned about though.
- Edited Rule 18’s possible punishments.
- Adjusted the punishments for marketplace category rule violations.
- Clarified punishment points in the forum rules OP.
- Finally added an actual welcome message to the dust-ridden Welcome post.
- All new topics in #game-discussion now automatically close after 6 months of inactivity. This applies to every subcategory in #game-discussion except for #game-discussion:trading-discussion, which remains with a set 30-day closure due to changing item values. #game-discussion:introductions is also exempt from this.
- All new topics in #guilds now automatically close after 6 months of inactivity.
- All new topics in #Announcements (including this one) now close after 6 hours of inactivity.
- All new topics in #off-topic now automatically close after after 12 months of inactivity.
- [Fixed] Most of the links in the forum rules no longer work. Any World of Magic topic links on different topics/platforms may need to edited to work, however.
- [Self-fixable] Images uploaded before the URL change do not show. This can be self-fixed however by simply editing the message, which will make it re-embed automatically.
- [Fixed] Inconsistencies in some About category posts.
- Learned how to mention everyone at once on the forum.
- @macobre will now giveaway free name changes and check your TL3 requirements here.
Remember, if you have any bug reports or feedback on the site, feel free to create a topic in #site-feedback. We check it regularly.