Gamehero14 Draws Abs

ur killing me here man

(might actually do this tbh sounds like good practice)

Go for it!

I’ll be gathering all the artists of the forum to grade it.

Guys, I just did this for my most recent WIP, and it works WAAAAYYYY better. Do this, listen to Pink. This method is faster, easier, and looks better.

Okay, so uh, I made this in Pride month is OVER - #24 by Gamehero14

I am currently hiding from Mirage. If you do not hear of me again, I was probably eaten by a snake-Atlantean woman.

Edit: yes, that is Julian. And yes, Kaden is about to die.

2 Likes

ok buddy calm down

After some criticism, I decided to try and trace faces in my “artstyle” to improve and uh…

Yeah, these definitely don’t look great. Now, you might be thinking “oh, maybe these just aren’t conventionally attractive people”. And to that I say: one of these was Leanbeef-hecking-patty.

The images

Currently re-learning to draw faces so my characters aren’t abominations.:smiling_face:

botched mewing attempt

Right, so while drawing characters’ faces, I was doing Edward. Now for him, I want a kind of rugged, handsome look. Now, I was about to look up dudes who fit that bill, before realizing that I knew literally nobody. I don’t keep track of celebrities or the like, including actors.

However, I do know the names of fictional handsome, rugged men, so…

… what I’m saying is, Edward Kenton now resembles Arthur Morgan.

A rare, non-digital art piece by yours truly. Done at an art museum where they aid out supplies for the visitors to color over linework of Monet’d work.

Nothing less than perfection.

3 Likes

wait did I just get Rick rolled? ._.

More to do with other worldbuilding stuff, rather than Arcane Odyssey, but uhhhh…

Here’s this instrument; it’s called a Lieer’pya. It exists because I had a dream where one of my characters sang while playing the piano and I decided then and there she had to learn at least one instrument. But as this ain’t earth, I’m taking the opportunity to make as many custom items, terms, and cultures as I can. Thus, we get this.

You play the Lieer’pya while sitting, holding the instrument between your thighs (the platform at the bottom holds it in place as you sit on it). The top strings are thicker, producing heavier sounds, whereas the bottom ones produce lighter tones.

1 Like

It’s uuuhhhh… an absolutely integral part of character design. Definitely needed. Ramps up the interest and value of the design tenfold. Yup.

1 Like

On a slightly more serious note; a PSA from Mr. Technodad.

Art should be fun and enjoyable.

For those artists reading this, I challenge you to do something new. What I did today was trying to make art with no linework and a very limited color palette (only 3-4 colors). Consider trying to do so yourself.

Hmmm, maybe next time before spending over three hours on a piece I intend to post here, I should bleeding THINK WHETHER ITS FORUM POSTABLE.
This was going to be a follow-up to the Worldbuilding post I made two days ago.

Anatomy and pose practice. First time intentionally studying it by going back and forth between references and the drawing.

Clothing added so I don’t get smited by the mod team. Original models didn’t have details or anything, but I’d rather not risk it. Especially given that every art post I make seems to toe the line more and more.

6 Likes

yo faces look a lot better now

Working with references helps.

The forum’s anatomy god delivers again

1 Like

That’s a big improvement!!

1 Like

YOU CAN NEVER TAKE ME LINES AWAY GRAHHHH :rage: :eagle: :us: :eagle: :boom: :boom: :eagle: :hamburger: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: :eagle: