Hiring All Villains! - Chapter 15

< Chapter 14

Before the mysterious woman were to make her dashing kick towards Amelia, large spikes of ice summoned right in front of her. Judging by the thick blockade of ice, Amelia knew exactly who her savior was. “Kevin!”

“Hey Amelia, just doing what a team leader does best!”

A voice then yelled out from behind Kevin, “Don’t think I’ll let you steal the whole spotlight.” Koyl then jumped directly over Kevin from behind him, drawing out his blade once landing. Kevin and Koyl weren’t the only ones making special appearances, as Starr had tiredly ran over to help as well. Energetic once again, Amelia had risen up from the previous attack, joining her comrades in fighting this new-found threat.

“Well, well, well, isn’t this such a cute bunch of villains together? I do appreciate the theatrics of it all, but I do have a president to kill.” Reaching back from behind her, the mysterious assassin brought out a tiny vile with a glowing gray liquid inside. She then pushed the top of the vile, with a needle emitting out from it. The vile was then stabbed into her flesh, with a second push on the vile being made.

“What are you all standing around and watching for, we have a woman to take out here!” Koyl then positioned himself to make one large dash towards the woman. Before he could strike her with his blade, the woman reached out her hands to create a large gust of smoke; using it to freeze the strike in place. “How!?”

Amelia became stunned by the move of the mysterious adversary. “Before, she had the ability to move at high speeds… Now, she can manipulate smoke? What is going on here?”

Kevin then began to wonder. “It could be that possibly she used the vile on herself to gain another superpower… but, that can’t be possible, right?”

“Oh, my sweet darlings! Anything is possible when you put your mind to it!!!” The women proceeded to then create a quick kick towards Koyl’s stomach, dropping him to the ground. Amelia used her wind powers in an attempt to dissipate the smoke, but it was no use.

“Starr, go back and find another exit in order to help save the President, but make it quick. We’ll handle the rest over here!” Starr nodded her head towards Kevin, running back into the direction in which she originated from.

“That’s simply adorable!” The opponent then jumped up to the ceiling to bounce off of it, creating a slow blow to Kevin’s face. At that moment, Kevin had made a revelation.

“Amelia, push her as far as possible! Koyl, if you don’t wish to die, I suggest you get up!”

“Got it!” Amelia prepared to make a large attack, creating high winds within the hallway as if it were a storm. In the process, both the woman and Koyl were being pushed back in the process. Koyl stabbed his sword right through the ground in order to not be pushed back any farther. The woman attempted to run straight for them, but it was highly difficult for her to do.

Kevin then knelt and placed both hands on the ground. A shiny slate of ice was then summoned onto the hallway floor, dashing straight towards the direction of the woman. Afterwards, both the woman and Koyl were slightly frozen in place.

“Why did you have to go and freeze me up for?” Koyl demandingly asked.

“Sorry, you were just in the way and we had zero time. I can let you out now.”

“Eh, no need I guess.” Koyl’s blade then proceeded to light up a fierce neon red. The ice, as well as the floor around him, proceeded to bubble up and melt.

Kevin then walked over to the woman dashingly with his black suit and slicked back white hair. “You see, we’ve figured out your power. I could tell immediately by your sorrowful blow that your body itself doesn’t have superspeed, but the objects around you. Since it’s difficult to even run in heels, you could only run so fast with them on. You used the direction of your feet in order to speed up the direction of your heels, making you able to run faster. What also gave it away was your punch as I had described earlier; If you had superspeed, your punch would’ve been much faster while also having a striking blow, but it didn’t.”

“Well, well, well ‘detective,’ it seems that you’ve solved the case! Sadly though, I’m not quite the one to sit around and chat in the middle of a fight.” Although her feet were frozen, her hands were not, making her have the ability to emit more smoke, but this time the smoke was separated as if there were multiple hands. Her smoke then reached out for Koyl’s still hot sword, and grabbed it for herself. She then used the sword to first cut Kevin, and then the ice around her.

The woman then raised her foot in order to aggressively stomp on the ground, smashing the rest of the ice into large shards. The opponent then reached into her back one last time in order to take out another vile.

“How many of those things does she have?!” Koyl yelled out.

After stabbing the vile as she did once before, she began to cry out in pain. “Too many superpowers at once must be destroying her body from the inside-out. Let’s take her out before its-”

“TOO LATE! YAHAHAHAHA!” The woman laughed out in prideful agony. She lifted both of her hands up in order to use her new power. Somehow, the ice slowly started to shake slightly, with them all gathering up around her. Once she was down, she spread them out right in front of her as if the ice shards were a wall.

“No way, that must be… telekinesis!” Amelia yelled out. Everyone was surprised as the woman continued in her attack.

“Say goodbye, I really did enjoy the show!” Using the floating ice shards around her, the assassin made rapid kicks using her speed power in order for the ice shards to pierce through the villains. Everyone prepared themselves for the accelerated ice shards that were headed their way.

Chapter 16 >

5 Likes