Hiring All Villains! - Chapter 7

< Chapter 6

I’m sure since it’s been a while, a review of the story so far is going to be needed

Chapter 1: The U.S. Government opens a new secret department in order to control the emerging super-population. Ahead of this new department is none other than a man named Mr. Almondo. Almondo in this chapter has a meeting with the Vice President; discussing the matter. In order to make sure the citizens don’t face the government, all of their attention would be towards supervillains to unite to a cause.

Chapter 2: The President has been attacked, but by people fully unknown. Not only him, but other government politicians were attacked as well. Due to this, Mr. Almondo, with his assistants Wanda and Fred, meet the new villain recruits earlier than expected.

Chapter 3: Mr. Almondo begins to talk about the purpose of the DVP and what it aims to do. He also begins conversations with some of the subjects during the meeting.

Chapter 4: Mr. Almondo makes the first sector of the 15 subjects fight with one another to monitor the way they fight. At the end, he gives out the ratings of the top 5 within the division.

Chapter 5: Mr. Almondo sends out four of the new recruits to New York to handle out a mission to disrupt the peace in a low-maintenance neighborhood. This was done to gain the attention of many within the area. The four out of the group are named Kevin, Amelia, Orion, and Nico.

Chapter 6: In this chapter where the story left off, the group of manage to destroy the street pretty badly, the police arrive on the scene, but to no avail. Suddenly, a man with fire powers entering the scene, supposedly a hero. What will this group do next?

“Why does this guy seem so mad? Like, what did we ever do?” Nico had then taken a quick stare towards Kevin, but the rest of the group didn’t even care to notice about Kevin’s comment.

“I don’t care who this guy is, we’re taking him down for Mr. Almondo’s and Wanda’s sake!” Orion had seemed to get riled up, preparing for his toughest battle yet.

Kevin had then taken a couple steps forward from the group. He then cuffed both of his hands at the sides of his face so that the hero could hear him better. “Hey, you up there! Why you so mad, bruh.” The hero looked down upon the villains, getting even more powerful as he grew in rage.

“Why am I so mad?” The hero spoke in a condescending tone. “Look at this place, you destroyed it all! For what? Fun? Boredom? You all make me sick. I will rid you all off the ends of the Earth, even if that means scorching you all alive!” A shockwave of fire came out from the man, though it did little to no damage to the group.

“We tried negotiating, but have it your way.” Kevin smirked as he got ready to attack with full force. While the hero wasn’t noticing, Amelia had swiftly traveled behind the man, discharging a large gust of wind directly on his face. The hero plummeted towards the pavement. He quickly got up and crossed his arms. He had then released multiple waves of flames in various directions. Amelia managed to get hit by one of them. Before another could touch her body, Nico had used his telekinesis to bring her closer to him.

“Ice Encapsulation!” Kevin had surrounded the man with a large sphere of thick ice, though it immediately began to melt away, creating a large pool of hot water. Orion began to use some explosions to distract the hero, but he managed to block the explosions by creating layers of flames. Nico noticed that Orion’s attacks weren’t landing, so he quickly directed most of the attacks to dodge the flames, then hitting the flaming hero.

Amelia attempted to get most of the flames out with her wind, but they managed to grow stronger. Amelia then started to go with more physical, combative attacks as her wind was only helping the flames and not suppressing them. The hero was not expecting Amelia to attack so furiously, so he began to get scratched up badly. The hero then used a shockwave of flames to push her out of the way.

“I’ve had enough of this! Primordial Punishment!” A large flame circle surrounded the hero. He let out both of his hands towards his opponents, creating the circle to become bigger. The hero was facing most of the villains, but he quickly faced Orion as he was secluded from the rest of the group. The flame then spat out, becoming a large flame tunnel. This made Orion secluded in a tunnel of pure heat and torture. The tunnel then began to collapse on itself, becoming smaller and smaller every second. Amelia was wounded badly, so she wasn’t able to help much.

Kevin spurt out another wall of ice, only this time blocking the tunnel so that there would be no source of flames. The wall broke down quickly, but Orion managed to escape in time. The hero became weary and noticeably began to sway from left to right.

“I think you had the wrong idea, torch hero! It is us who has had enough. Let’s put everything we have into this final attack. If we blend our powers together, we can create a deadly blow to finish the job!” Kevin overcame excitement as the heat of the battle exhilarated him.

“Ice Encapsulation!” Kevin created the same ice sphere move before, only this time it became much larger. Amelia then created an opening from the top of the sphere to create a windstorm within it. Nico then took apart some sharp ice shards within the icy walls so that it would incorporate itself with the wind. Finally, Orion had shot many explosions towards the hero. To make sure that the job was done, the group had kept repeating their attacks over and over again. They had barely kept a status on whether or not the hero was still alive. When they were finished, the sphere managed to break and the hero laid fatally injured on the ground. The team had then used their worn-out bodies to walk over to the man.

“Hey, what’s your name?” Kevin asked. The hero looked in disgust, even as he was laying flat on the street corner.

“My name doesn’t concern you, but the peoples’ lives you destroyed today do. You’ve just injured dozens upon dozens of people that I know, all for what? The day will come where you will reap what you sow. Even if I die, many will come after you due to your horrid deeds! Do you all have no shame?”

“Oh, we do have shame.” Kevin then went down to the hero’s level so that he could whisper in his ear. “My bank account is sort of low, so I do need to take care of such a shameful display.” Kevin began to laugh as the hero coughed up heavy amounts of blood. “C’mon guys, it’s time to head back to Wanda.” The group all gathered up with each other and simply walked off from the scene. The police didn’t even make an attempt to help the hero as they were too scared to be in such presences. When the group was gone, the police rushed over to give the hero a lot of medical aid.

From the roof of a destroyed convenience store, Wanda had watched and recorded the whole ordeal for Mr. Almondo to witness. Wanda turned off her camera to soon meet up with the group, showing a smile on her face because of what the subjects managed to do today.

Chapter 8 >

2 Likes

Oh my god I can finally release Odyssey Feed thank you for your service star :saluting_face:

2 Likes

lmao

1 Like

so basically MHA but it’s arcane odyssey