If you could remove one stat from the game, what would it be?

thats gonna take alot more than being snarky

power is cool, dont be mean to power

Having people who want to join your clan takes a lot more humility than that.

If someone makes fun of you online, you should take it with grace instead of making a fool of yourself by trying to insult them so you can try piecing your shattered ego together.

I really hope that you weren’t just seeking attention with that reply. If you were, I’m sorry to tell you that you’re just going to end up being “that annoying clan leader”. Sadly, it seems like that’s the case because of this quote:

You’re clearly just encouraging hyperspace to keep going so you can get attention from someone and feel good about yourself.

I’m not saying that hyperspace was in the right here since they did insult you back, but the both of you continued to insult each other.

Don’t get mad at people when they joke about your content. They’re not making fun of you, they’re making fun of who you’re presenting yourself as in the content. If you’re just being yourself online, then you should try to be a better person in general.

I’m not responding to whatever half-assed reply you give me, I really couldn’t care less about it.

Yes this is exactly what I was trying to say, unfortunately I was in a hurry and it was early in the morning for me so i comepletely failed to articulate it :fr:

That always sucks.

I think it’s rather bold for you to think my future reply is anyhow ‘half-assed’, and it doesn’t bother me whatsoever if you choose not to respond to it. :skull:

Let me get started

I think that if I were seeking attention I’d be doing what I do most on this site a lot more frequently, that being, long talks about a topic I want to discuss, albeit a person’s behaviour or a topic to do with Arcane Odyssey.

Here’s some examples out of my topics just for you to take a gander at.
Myself & Vetex's Rant
64arc's Takes on Just About Everything

Rather infrequent, don’t you think? Conduct such research next time you want to look through my mannerisms on the site.

Exactly as you said at the end of your own post regarding whether I give a ‘half-assed’ reply, @Mr_hyperspace is free to ignore my take on his joke, hell, I’m pretty sure he has the availability to hide my posts, which I am going to endeavour in doing so after I continue this ‘half-assed’ reply.

I don’t know if your context is just from this topic, but I’m not taking @Mr_hyperspace’s comments as jokes not because of their content but because of their frequency, if you’re going to take the piss out of someone on two threads within short notice and say ‘oh im joking 64arc don’t take it badly!!!’ you better expect a response from me in a similar manner.

I can’t comment on how involved you are in the clan community, but, I’d still love to help you understand the small inaccuracies you made in this comment to broaden your knowledge.

How someone acts and how someone is perceived is going to be due to their environment, no? I’m well aware that the forums isn’t as welcoming of ‘toxic pvpers’ or clans who will ‘rk for infamy’, it’s stemmed from that this is a more PvE-focused environment, and there’s definitely some sort of rift between I and a lot of the regulars on this site because of it. People here may perceive me as the final boss of Arcane Odyssey toxicity, just due to debates I get myself in due to various topics, whilst in the areas of the community I engage with more, not only am I more familiar with them, they’re more like me, meaning it’s much simpler to go about my day without being berated by people who want a piece in harassing someone who they think has a huge ego.

As discussed in my last point, the forums is nowhere near the same as the environment I host within Neptune, hence I don’t recruit on the forums whatsoever, if I see a clan-related post, whether it’s asking for advice or sharing experiences, or even a clan related suggestion, yes, I will talk about Neptune. I know I’m one of the fortunate few to have gotten their own to the heights of leaderboard briefly, and that does mean part of my presence on the site is to give any advice or put my input on things clan-related.

Do some more looking on my own character, and maybe even my own conversations with Hyperspace in different threads, and begin to discuss those instead of a baseless defence where you cover your insults with a capital letter and a full stop.

2 Likes

Joking at someone most people find to be annoying expense is like a classic form of comedy. Bully slips on a banana peel, cue the laugh tracks. I like trolling people, if you give me the opportunity to make a joke at your expense, I’m going to take it. I’m not sure you understand I think it’s fun to see people blow up over minor criticism, if you truly think my jokes aren’t funny, then dont respond to them, because that’s a free ticket to see another one.

Also if you are gonna hide my posts why did you ping me twice? It’s clear you like the negative attention you get from this

there’s only one person i see here blowing up and it isn’t 64arc

I ain’t either of the two people who posted massive rants

i don’t see any “rants” posted

all these AP voters havent been in a parry trade once

anyway i hate defense get rid of it

64arc and issues are minor both ranted about each other. Just read the posts dude

AP is USELESS

Based tbh

dang i didn’t know posting coherent replies that are just a bit longer than normal was considered ranting

annoyingly correct
PLEASE buff it against parries balance team, it helps a bit but not enough

Those were both far longer than a bit normal

Many thanks my goat.

2 Likes

Also even though it’s coherent (which in my dialect of English still can be considered a rant) he still posted a frankly too long response in a vain attempt to prove that completely ignoring the humorous part of a joke and then pointing out how it doesn’t make sense is somehow justified if you think it isn’t funny.

But all it ends up sounding like is “I desperately want to sound like I’m smarter than you, please respond so I can do it again”