Jail time poll because of a recent suggestion

What do you think?
  • Jail time is a good mechanic. Should stay.
  • Jail time is a good mechanic. Could be less harsh.
  • Jail time sucks. Should be removed.
  • Jail time sucks. Could work with a revamp.

0 voters

and here is the suggestion that caused this:

ill give my opinion while im at it by basically repeating what i said in the suggestion post. Sucks as a mechanic but could work with a revamp. I want there to be a way to break out but being caught has worse punishments. I want my ship crew to break me out like in Ravenna but again, being caught has worse punishments. If im in the syndicate i want my fellow assassins to break me out. If im not in the syndicate i want to hire a break out. obviously these are just ideas and there are probably better ideas out there.
I know already people dislike the mechanic but i just wanna get a new and honest poll.

more features are always a good thing

-every suggestions main in existence

Despite how much I want jail to be removed, Vetex likely isn’t gonna remove it. Best we can hope for is a full and complete revamp.

Do I need to remind you about the “injuries” card on the trello?

yes

:sob:
AA virus concepts…

bribe your way out of jail

price decreases drastically as navy influence lowers

cut off 3 minutes of max jail time

max jail time is only for people with 70k+ bounty

could make for interesting combat scenarios, where you’ll have to heal mid-fight, being very vulnerable to an immediate counter-attack.

ALSO LOSING LIMBS IN THE MIDDLE OF A GRAND FINALE WOULD BE KIND OF HYPE FOR THE AUDIENCE?

I MEAN THATS METAL AS FUCK!!

its like being off the stage in ssbm, putting you at a massive disadvantage where you have to recover back to a neutral state

saying this as the cohost of an arcane odyssey tourney who likes to commentate but thinks his commentary is bad thanks

weapons players.

instantly crippled lmao

already lost.
nothing they can do.

if your hand is gone
simply hollow out the bone, and put the handle where it was.

you have a far range option and a close range one now. heck, it could even change up moves as a mixup.

arcane odyssey cyborgs.
what am I reading???

fuck

YES!!!

now that i think about it a cyborg fighting style was planned wasnt it

wait it was?!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

what??????

yeah i swear i remember hearing about arcanium limbs or something but maybe im just going insane