Lore Doc Update Discussion

Are you talking about the conversation between the Talos Centurions? Because, I’m pretty sure the people they’re talking about there were taken at the behest of The Order. It may have to do tangentially with Winterveil, but I think it was mostly The Order tying up loose ends.
Edit: Spelling corrections.

True, and that’s actually where my mind went after some thought. Though this sadly discredits my headcanon that they’re attempting to release/bring forth Chaos in some way to reset reality. Despite this I’m very excited to learn more about this entity.

So mutations are back? This is the replacement for lost magic scrolls? I thought the whole point was to not restrict what players can get.

please vetex
:pleading_face:
make a way to have the same magic multiple times for mutations
if its canonicly possible (Theos had fire 3x) then it should be gameplay possible

Just get one that can also do the magic you want to mutate.

I’ll bet you it’s retconned that Theos only had 1 Fire now.

Nah, Theos is just him, that’s why he can do that

I think both the Hecate Shard and Hecate’s essence go hand in hand for getting the mutation you wanted. Essence can change your magic to the one you want, the shard can give you the mutation you want.

I’m making a post on this, and it explains the problems a couple times.

Y’all are assuming the mutations are random

I bet it’ll take you to a magic selection screen and that’s how you choose a mutation and variant of said mutation, the mutating is in fact manual in lore after all

You know how the lore doc says that the gods and titans existed in various forms?

I’m guessing it means that there had been pantheons before the Greek one and that the unknown entity is one of those ‘ancient gods’.

1 Like

I’m fairly sure they won’t be random, but here.

when you think about it, why in the hell would two omnipotent entities do this?
whats special about this one planet?

what if they created entities to watch over… other planets?

Wait @Flayire are u a flare magic user???

Vetex has said that durza is weaker than he was back then, but only by a little

In contrast, Theos is also weaker but alot more so

Yes

Okay so basically just slightly different than Blue said?

Everyone’s out here making their own theories and discussing these new lore changes but can we all remember the most important part of these discussions?

Making fun of this FRAUD.
“UNKNOWN ENTITY PLEASE SAVE ME! THIS IS HECATE WE’RE UP AGAINST!”
He’s carried in every timeline :broken_heart:

Also, I’m gonna bet 50 dabloons that the unknown entity is tartarus.

What

This part, the actual reality is only like a little different from this with Durza being a little weaker based on what you just told me.

I’m just going off what Vetex told me a little while ago, but yeah he’s a little weaker

I guess he was busy raising an army over the last 800 years to get back his old strength