AO Ideas Trello

And should be renamed Vine Magic since there are only Vines in it

Oh then just lost magic but with variants ig

Anyway I’ll add it when I get back home

Epic

I have to go to freshman orientation today

Portal Magic:

Ancient Magic

Allows the user to suck players in with a portal at high speeds, and can pick up other objects such as ships and trees.
It can suck people into other worlds.

It has two variants, purple and red.

2 Likes
1 Like

Added them all

Can’t wait for forum peak activity time, there will be so many ideas, but it will be a nightmare adding them all to the trello.

I think in a few days, when I have alot of them I’ll make a poll of wich one is better.

He’s been replying for ages lmao I think he’s writing a big one

Who?

Oh wmdrayal

Oh and just thought of it, if you give an idea that isn’t yours, precise who made it

Name: Thorn Magic

Stats ( im suck at this please dont ask for specific number )

Magic Type: Lost
Magic Damage: Average ( 0,9x ) ( base ) - Above Average (base + damage from gimmick) ( uhhhhhh )
Magic Speed: Average ( 1x )
Magic Size: Small ( 1,05x )
Terrain Destruction: Low ( 0,3x - 0,5x )
Structure Destruction: Low ( 0,3x - 0,5x )

• note: both of the destruction stats can be a little bit higher ( or lower ), the point here is so that whoever has this magic cant abuse it special gimmick too much ( by not allowing them to be able to lay trap everywhere since if the attack destroyed the platform, no trap will be placed

• how i rank the stats: Very Low/Slow - Low/Slow - Below Average - Average - Above Average - High/Fast - Very High/Fast

Gimmick: Snare

the user’s blast will leave behind a trap that look like a small spike if missed, unless the platform is destroyed

whoever stepped on the trap, if they’re not in your party, will trigger it and cause it to explode, entwining ( is this even a word ) your target in thorned vines, which will deal DoT( dud ) everytimes they move or use skills/spells or use an items ( or anything that move their character, for that matter ) (effect’s name is Ensnared or Impaled maybe ?)

whoever is being Ensnared ™ will take less damage from most attacks, however, except for heat magics, which will deal increased damage and remove the status effect ( they will also remove any unactivated traps laying on the ground if hit )

“sharp” types weapon and cold magic will also remove the status on hit

optional: the snares take some time to active ( short )

optional: normal attacks can also apply the status effect as well, but have to deal a medium amount of damage ( or make it chance-based and raise a middle finger to the players )

Spells Visual

Blast: A ball of entwined vines with thorns

Explosion:

• Shockwave: Round(s) of cacti
    alt: rounds of gradually expanding thorned vines that come up and down the ground
  • Pillar A rose with, well, thorns raising up ( multiple explosions could gradually open the rose maybe ? )
    alt: a cactus.
  • Sphere: A sphere of thorny bushes or shrubs ( or maybe agaves instead ? )

High Jump: A fully opened rose

Beam: Entwined thorned vines that from into a, well, thorn ( maybe release some rose petals around it ? idk )
alt: a “reversed” rose ( the flower will appear at the circle, the stem ( with them thorns ) will be what attack the opponent

Aura: ( Translucent ? ) thorned vines twirl around the user’s body ( maybe release some rose petals around as an aura ? idk )

might add a symbol if i feel like it

wait fck i forgot to did what Liu asked me to-

1. I need numbers for stats.
  2. The trello doesn’t precise the visuals.
  3. Anyway great idea ! Thanks for sharing it
1 Like

alr gimme a sec i can probably hand-waving something up

How do you have a purple name ?

applied for artist role, just draw some medium quality Vetex’s games-related art and follow the tutorial in the art channel

1 Like

done

I’ll change this later btw